Partial car type post and Merry Xmas

Started by Dave, December 20, 2007, 05:01:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

oldbobsign

Closin' the shop at noon and won't be back 'til next year.  Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all.  Hope to meet more RRTers in 2008 and look forward to seeing the long list of RRT friends I've made this year again soon.

Charlie Chops 1940

Happy Holidays to all. Looking forward to the new year with the inevitable changes, new things to do, places to go, and Bonneville again. God willing, and the creek doesn't rise too much. After 3-1/2 years on the retirement rolls I'm still thankful for good health, lots of projects and an ever understanding wife. Yeah, I thought I'd get more done done every day, but there are a lot of great interruptions.

Best wished to all,

Charlie
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying. "Wow...that was fun!"

Poster geezer for retirement....

A Hooligan!

rooster

phat rat

Quote from: "purplepickup"Merry Christmas everyone!

I'm not retiring for a few more months so I still get the week off....and really looking forward to the break from corporate America 8)   I'm planning to help a friend redo his Gene Winfield car in time for AutoRama.  It's looking like one of those azzholes & elbows deals, right up to the last minute.

Does this mean Harolds car will be in finish paint?
Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.

purplepickup

Quote from: "phat rat"
Does this mean Harolds car will be in finish paint?
Yup, they're having a display of Winfield cars and the Tail Dragger will be there.
George

phat rat

That sounds great. Be nice to see it done
Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.