Bugpac was here today..

Started by Dave, November 24, 2007, 02:32:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave

Leonard was here today to look at the roadster for ideas for the body's he is going to be making..  I tried to make a good impression  :?: I did tell him how well im liked here on the board  :wink: Anyway .. Good guy,,, nice addition to the board here and the TEAM.. 8)  Next is im going to have to make a trip up when he is laying up a body.  Id like to see a real one in process..
Dave :wink:  :arrow:

EMSjunkie

So.....do we get a Team discount :?:  :?:  :idea:

glad you had a good visit, and he still wants to be part of the Team

Vance
"I don\'t know what your problem is, but I bet its hard to pronounce"

1934 Ford 3 Window
Member, Rural Rodders
Member, National Sarcasm Society  "Like we need your support"
*****Co-Founder  Team Smart*****

Dave

Quote from: "EMSjunkie"So.....do we get a Team discount :?:  :?:  :idea:

glad you had a good visit, and he still wants to be part of the Team

Vance

Ha.. I forgot to ask... :?:
Dave

Bugpac

Team Discounts will be available.... :D  Im working on parts as well. Hopefully ill have them soon.... 8)

Dave is a cool guy, Roadster looks really really good, This is my first rodeo, and i got a few great ideas seeing the body on the chassis rolling.... :D
I started out with nothing and I still have most of it left.
*****Youngest Member of THE TEAM*****

UGLY OLDS

Gee, Leonard must really have something goin' for him... :?  The last guy that went to visit Dave wasn't heard from for 3 months.... :shock:

"Dave a cool guy"  :?:  :?: HHMMMMMM.....Could be the fiberglass fumes... :lol:  :wink:
1940 Oldsmobile- The "Ugly Olds"
1931 Ford sedan- Retirement project

***** First Member of Team Smart*****

river1

Quote from: "UGLY OLDS"Gee, Leonard must really have something goin' for him... :?  The last guy that went to visit Dave wasn't heard from for 3 months.... :shock:

"Dave a cool guy"  :?:  :?: HHMMMMMM.....Could be the fiberglass fumes... :lol:  :wink:

or how much did dave pay him??? he is a gold chainer don't cha know :wink:  :wink:

later jim
Most people have a higher than average number of legs.

Bugpac

Quote from: "river1"
Quote from: "UGLY OLDS"Gee, Leonard must really have something goin' for him... :?  The last guy that went to visit Dave wasn't heard from for 3 months.... :shock:

or how much did dave pay him??? he is a gold chainer don't cha know :wink:  :wink:

later jim

Experience and knowledge is all he paid.... :D

river1

Quote from: "Bugpac"
Quote from: "river1"

later jim

Experience and knowledge is all he paid.... :D

so he had a friend over when you got there huh :!:  :!:

later jim
Most people have a higher than average number of legs.

Bugpac

Bugpac

I took a picture of his guest, and liked it so much i decided to make it my avatar....

:P

phat rat

Quote from: "Bugpac"I took a picture of his guest, and liked it so much i decided to make it my avatar....

:P

So, he had a buddy there huh.  :lol:
Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.