PIcs of my Girlfriend

Started by Carnut, November 17, 2007, 02:30:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carnut

t-vicky

Was wondering what was going on there. I recognize that location.

31suv

Great pic's. Do you have any pictures of a 40 Ford pick-up with a longer than normal wheelbase? Right now I'm just thinking about it,I haven't cut nothing yet.I realize it's not Fordicaly correct,just lookin at doing something different.
Thank's
East Texas,the right side of Texas

Carnut

Quote from: "31suv"Great pic's. Do you have any pictures of a 40 Ford pick-up with a longer than normal wheelbase? Right now I'm just thinking about it,I haven't cut nothing yet.I realize it's not Fordicaly correct,just lookin at doing something different.
Thank's

Well there are a few 40 Ford Pickup pics here

http://carnut.com/photo/list/ford/ford40.html

not sure how many might be long wheelbase.

Danimal

Quote from: "Carnut"Have you all seen the pics of my Girlfriend?

Click for my Girlfriends Pics

Is she the one in the back seat of Bruno Coster's 37?  :P

Love your site. I've used it to print off car pictures to put on cakes for my kids' birthdays sometimes. They've got a list of cars they want from it. Kind of like the Christmas catalogs from when we were all kids...

Carnut

Quote from: "Danimal"
Quote from: "Carnut"Have you all seen the pics of my Girlfriend?

Click for my Girlfriends Pics

Is she the one in the back seat of Bruno Coster's 37?  :P

Love your site. I've used it to print off car pictures to put on cakes for my kids' birthdays sometimes. They've got a list of cars they want from it. Kind of like the Christmas catalogs from when we were all kids...

Neato, for the pics printing, that kind of thing is pretty much why the site exists, glad you found a good use for it.

Not sure where all the Girlfriend may have appeared but she does have her own website if anyone would like to PM me or email me carnut@carnut.com for the link.

CQQL33

You must love her very much to let her put hand prints on the shiny Vette paint.