RRT chuckwagon update pics

Started by purplepickup, May 23, 2004, 11:01:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

purplepickup

It was a good day and we got the trailer so that it opens and closes up.  We even ate on it for the first time.

Here's a pic of the louvers that Charlie Chops punched to vent the propane compartment.  Wait, there's something wrong with this picture.......well I'll be darned.....I actually got a picture of Fat Cat working.

Here's the first supper.  The Franks are deep in thought....

Fat Cat is pulling it out of the shop

Another shot of it outdoors
George

Hey....Who's responsible for those crooked rivets?? :P That looks to be one fine BBQ!When is the debut??
"The one who dies with the most friends wins"

moparrodder

Quote from: "purplepickup"It was a good day and we got the trailer so that it opens and closes up.  We even ate on it for the first time.

Here's a pic of the louvers that Charlie Chops punched to vent the propane compartment.  
George, it's looking SUPER!!  8)  Can't wait to actually get to a show where it's at to taste some of the goodies hot off the grill!! :)   People will want to know where did ya get that cool BBQ rig!!!  You guys can take PRIDE in your efforts in building such a fine rig!!  My hat's off to you!! :b-d:  :b-d: Bill

Nick32Vic

Looks GREEAAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

58 Yeoman

Looks very professional. Ya guys and girls done good.  :D
I survived the Hyfrecator 2000.

"Life is what happens when you're making other plans."
1967 Corvair 500 2dr Hardtop
1967 Corvair 500 4dr Hardtop
Phil

SKR8PN

Man that trailer looks good! You guys and gals musta kicked some SERIOUS butt during the last build day! Keep us posted on when you want to do another work sesion and I will try my darndest to get there to help. They will be moving my mother into rehab this morning(Monday) and the visitation will be restricted to just a couple of hours in the evenings. Her progress is so far is pretty darn good,but now the hard part begins for her. She was accepted into a very demanding rehab. They will work with her 3-4 hours a day,no TV in the room,short visitation hours. They told us she will have to work VERY hard to see any improvment and they aim to see to it she gets as much movement/mobility back as possible.
If we are what we eat.........
Then I am fast,cheap and easy.

Jim,That's good news regarding your Mom....Keep us posted!
"The one who dies with the most friends wins"

slocrow

Quote from: "purplepickup"It was a good day and we got the trailer so that it opens and closes up.  We even ate on it for the first time.

Looks good. Sorry I missed this session. Glad you missed the weather.
How's the grease going to get out of the grill area, in the trailer? Catch can or what's the plan?
Tell the National Guard to mind the grocery store...

enjenjo

QuoteHow's the grease going to get out of the grill area, in the trailer? Catch can or what's the plan?

False bottom with a catch can.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

47wood

It's always easy to sit back and find fault with a project ...especially when you didn't participate.  But I can't see anything wrong with it from here.  Great lookin' rig.  Of course the real test will be in the "tastin'."   :wink:
Great Grandma Lee always said;  FAIR  ...is something you pay when you get on the bus!