Cruisin' Book or Mag - Treemont City, OH

Started by teal32, October 11, 2007, 10:25:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

teal32

Has anyone heard about a new Cruisin' Magazine or Book coming out of the Treemont City, OH area? This city is in the Dayton / Springfield area.  Thanks for any help.
Your drug test came back positive...Welcome aboard!

Don\'t get to close....I\'m alergic to stupid

CQQL33

Hey Teal32, follow this linc.........it should give you the information you are looking for.    Although I don't get down that way too often I have seen this magazine a couple of times and it has listings of gatherings and show through out the area you are in.   I think it may be what you are asking for.

http://www.cruisinmagazine.com/

I am located up around the Lorain / Elyria area.    If you are ever up this way drop me a line and we can hook up..............

Rich

teal32

Thankd for the info. Could be the one. I notice that the latest info is from 2003. There was something about a show in 2006. I almost went ahead and subscribed, but figured it wouldn't do much good.

Got to get back to the garage. Went out this morning to do a little work on the '40 Chevy and noticed that it was all the way to the ground. Looks k=like I have a leak in the air suspension. I left it up last night wneh I came home from gettin' gas. I was going to crawl underneath to check on an oil leak, but the other half got me doing something for her and I forgot about the car. I was going to do my last show of the season tomorrow in Tiffin at the Moose. The driver gets a free steak dinner with a $7 dollar registration. So much for that.

CQQL33

Try this one.    This is authored by John Shapiro, a real nice guy and has most all of the cruisin' activities in the surounding area (around Nothern Ohio and within driving distance).    I bet this is the one your are looking for.    I did not think of this before my first responce to your post.   Check it out and give this a try, I am sure you will enjoy it.

http://www.cruisintimes.org/site/

Rich

teal32

Rich,

That might be the one. I write articles for "Let's Go Cruisin' Newsletter" based out of Columbus. There are reps through-out the state covering allot of shows. I mainly stay in the Findlay area (NW OH). Next year, the Bride and I plan on going to more cruise-in's all over the state, and even to Eastern IN & Southern MI. Will probably run into ya somewhere.

Bob

Dave

Quote from: "teal32"Rich,

That might be the one. I write articles for "Let's Go Cruisin' Newsletter" based out of Columbus. There are reps through-out the state covering allot of shows. I mainly stay in the Findlay area (NW OH). Next year, the Bride and I plan on going to more cruise-in's all over the state, and even to Eastern IN & Southern MI. Will probably run into ya somewhere.

Bob

If your gonna do southern michigan you gotta plan a trip to jackson.. We have one hell of a cruise night ... I think its the 4th friday of the month . Since I dont have a car running i tend not to go   :shock: Ive been to findlay a few times for a ham radio swap as well as dayton and a few other spots.
Dave :wink:  :arrow: