enjenjo

He's pretty good at that, isn't he?
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

kb426

Very good. Because he's a rascal, does he charge "rascal" prices? :lol:
TEAM SMART

Charlie Chops 1940

Aw shucks, twarn't nuthin.

Wow, that arrived fast, glad you like it Tony.

I generally charge $1.50 per hole, which includes layout time. While you wait delivery on small jobs. Layout and punching those 30 took about 2-1/2 hours.

Charlie
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying. "Wow...that was fun!"

Poster geezer for retirement....

A Hooligan!

purplepickup

Quote from: "Crosley"some of the Goldwing guys are jealous.

:shock:
How in the world do they see it :?

George

Charlie Chops 1940

Quote from: "Crosley"some of the Goldwing guys are jealous.

:shock:

George - it's so cool he points it out to them....

Tony - so, make up a dozen, send me some attachment envelopes and see if you can sell some. What do you think they would pay?

Charlie
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying. "Wow...that was fun!"

A Hooligan!

purplepickup

Quote from: "Crosley"www.killboy.com  do not look at the boobie shots. Them girls on V-twins are wacky. 8)
Sure, you mentioned wacky harley mommas just to make me look at all the pictures didn't ya?  I did.  No shots, but saw some sparks.  

Let us know when the wacky honda dude (you) gets his picture on there.  I wanna see them loovers in action. 8)
George

Charlie Chops 1940

Quote from: "Crosley"
Quote from: "Charlie Chops 1940"

Tony - so, make up a dozen, send me some attachment envelopes and see if you can sell some. What do you think they would pay?

Charlie

LOL.... it got quiet when I've told a few of the guys what it would cost them for the louvers . plus shipping it both ways.

Their loss - LOL. Guess that isn't our get rich quick scheme. Oh heck.

Charlie

A Hooligan!