Today's progress

Started by kb426, September 30, 2007, 04:04:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kb426

Dave, you better be humpin'. :lol:
I'm going to get the green on before the end of the week. Then I have to decide if I'm going to do some more work on the cab or put it together and plan on redoing in a couple of years. I know it's not good business but I'm almost out of paint weather. The long time average for first freeze around here is Oct. 15.
TEAM SMART

Dave

Well Bill your ahead of me again.. I took the weekend off and went racing and drinking  :lol:  :lol:  Sue and I just got back from a great scooter ride but ya know every time i do this i gotta buy dinner too  :?:  I gotta go out and put the scoot away. I did get the body lifted up for work on the underside and im gonna start that tomorrow if its not raining cause i want the frame and the bike outside while i sand.. Im getting there though.. I do have heat and can work all winter but i hate to paint when the furnace is running cause of the dust in that small of an area.. But if i have to i will..  The next thing here is gonna be possibly an addition on the garage.. Id like to maybe sell the roadster and get the addition on then i can start another car. First i gotta get the roadster done so I can sell it..
Dave :wink:

kb426

I'm sure you had more fun than I did. I'm real tired of looking at these doors. I'm ready for the paint shop to be closed. I'm very anxious to be close to finished. When I get to wiring, I think my mind will be working better because it's last on the list. Least I hope so. :lol:
TEAM SMART

Dave

Quote from: "kb426"I'm sure you had more fun than I did. I'm real tired of looking at these doors. I'm ready for the paint shop to be closed. I'm very anxious to be close to finished. When I get to wiring, I think my mind will be working better because it's last on the list. Least I hope so. :lol:

I feel for ya brother.. I have the same feelings here. I just want to get the underside done then the body back on the frame and ill work around everything after that.. Bow season opens tomorrow and i wont be going out cause i want to work on the car. Its also too warm so this year im putting it off till the middle or end of october..  I doubt if ill have the body done by snow fall but im sure gonna try..
Dave

Dave

Bill i got home last night and it started raining cats and dogs :!: I couldnt pull the frame outside or the scooter so i surfed the net and had a pizza delivered for Sue and I for dinner.. Just a lousy evening for working.. Im gonna hit er hard tonite though. I just may have to cancel the Ididit show and the Adrian swap this weekend so i can get the underside painted.. This working stuff really cuts into my free time .. :wink:
Dave   :arrow: