Detour

Started by kb426, September 23, 2007, 03:54:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kb426

This morning, I went out fully intending to be Mr. Bondo. I looked at the right side door's pitiful repair on the bottom and decided to cut it out and repair it so the rubber channel could be installed and it would look original. At about 12 pm I finished. Now I can be Mr. Bondo.
TEAM SMART

Dave

Nice work.. Your too much like me .. Instead of half assing it you go ahead and just do it right.. I primed the firewall of the roadster today and im running low on hi fill primer so i shot some epoxy on it then i figured id follow with the hi fill..  Didnt seem to dry fast enuff so i said hell with it.. cleaned the bike then the garage put everything away and went to see abuddy i havent seen since right after my heart attack.. Nice bike ride and good time with my friend and his wife.. Ill work on the * car tomorrow..
Dave :wink:  :arrow:  :wink:

EMSjunkie

Looks good Bill :D

I got a couple C-cab doors that need some attention, got the passenger side kinda straightened yesterday. got the original latch apart and cleaned up, need a spring to push the latch forward, and its good to go :-o
the drivers side may be a different story :?

Vance
"I don\'t know what your problem is, but I bet its hard to pronounce"

1934 Ford 3 Window
Member, Rural Rodders
Member, National Sarcasm Society  "Like we need your support"
*****Co-Founder  Team Smart*****

kb426

Thanks, guys. I finished the body work on the interior side and got started on the outside. I'm shot so I quit. The outside needs less work than the inside so in a day or two, I'll have primer on.
TEAM SMART

chimp koose

nice work ! When I start to do hurried work, I just pack it in for the day before I do stuff I 'll want to redo later.