E-Ticket Ride

Started by Charlie Chops 1940, September 08, 2007, 05:09:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charlie Chops 1940

I was slaving away this afternoon when a friend stops over in a red Ford GT - the current version of the GT-40 from the 60's. This a tuner version that has the roof removed and a supercharger installed - beaucoup ponies, 6 speed, red with white racing stripes.

Says - lets take a ride. Civilized but unreal acceleration. 145 and still pulling hard when he let off in third - chirped the tires hard going into 3rd. Probably a 200+ mph car. Not with me in the co-pilot seat, thank-you very much.

That's my speed fix for the balance of the year. Brings new meaning to my signature...

Charlie
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying. "Wow...that was fun!"

Poster geezer for retirement....

A Hooligan!

enjenjo

So, would you ride with Hooley? :shock:
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

kb426

Sounds great. No such thing as too fast for an ex-racer. There are too slow drivers though.  :lol:
TEAM SMART

moose

Charlie,
That is just a good way to stay YOUNG! Nothing like a little speed to keep the blood flowing...See ya in Kzoo

Tim

Charlie Chops 1940

Quote from: "enjenjo"So, would you ride with Hooley? :shock:

You betcha RedRider - in the Stude. I'd have to preface that with the fact there is a very small handful of people I've ridden with deep into the century and it's getting smaller. I think Hooley's got the edge.

Charlie
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying. "Wow...that was fun!"

A Hooligan!

phat rat

Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.

Charlie Chops 1940

Jack - not Steve. No names needed on the web. i'll tell ya when I see ya next.

A Hooligan!

purplepickup

I need to retire and get in some second childhood action.  You're having too much fun. :D
George

phat rat

Quote from: "purplepickup"I need to retire and get in some second childhood action.  You're having too much fun. :D

Naw George is not much fun out here. :(  You better keep working and contributing to S.S. wouldn't want it to dry up. :lol: See ya at the Zoo
Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.