Marlin

Started by enjenjo, August 31, 2007, 09:36:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

enjenjo

The body shop called today, it's all repaired, but they are having trouble matching the paint. He said maybe next wednesday. :cry:
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

58 Yeoman

Katey up at our local Menards is really good at matching paint chips.  I think they've got a sale on this weekend on Dutch Boy paint. :shock:  :lol:
I survived the Hyfrecator 2000.

"Life is what happens when you're making other plans."
1967 Corvair 500 2dr Hardtop
1967 Corvair 500 4dr Hardtop
Phil

Crosley.In.AZ

Quote from: "58 Yeoman"Katey up at our local Menards is really good at matching paint chips.  I think they've got a sale on this weekend on Dutch Boy paint. :shock:  :lol:

no , no... the pink is a stock OE colour.  it should be easy to age up the paint  to match the Marlin .

still courieask about IF enjenjo may de-tub the car   or mayb go for a new look . Mayb a road racer setup.  Wide tires at each corner?
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

enjenjo

A new look is in the works. I am going to 275 40 16 tires in the rear, and  235 40 16 in the front I have had in mind doing this for some time, I have a very rare set of aluminum wheels I picked up that I am going to use.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

tomslik

Quote from: "Crosley"
Quote from: "58 Yeoman"Katey up at our local Menards is really good at matching paint chips.  I think they've got a sale on this weekend on Dutch Boy paint. :shock:  :lol:

no , no... the pink is a stock OE colour.  it should be easy to age up the paint  to match the Marlin .

still courieask about IF enjenjo may de-tub the car   or mayb go for a new look . Mayb a road racer setup.  Wide tires at each corner?

that WOULD be cool....:)
The last thing I want to do is hurt you. But it\'s still on my list

Uncle Bob

Where's Mary Kay when you really need her? :wink:
Luck occurs when preparation and opportunity meet.

phat rat

Quote from: "Uncle Bob"Where's Mary Kay when you really need her? :wink:

Out selling cosmetics and giving away pink Cadillacs not Marlins :lol:
Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.

KustomLincolnLady

Quote from: "Uncle Bob"Where's Mary Kay when you really need her? :wink:

:lol:  :lol: sounds cool frank can't wait to see it!!!

Debb