Some Videos

Started by Carnut, August 20, 2007, 05:26:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carnut

My friend Carl Fry just gave me some videos he took at a recent Buick Event.

These are kinda large flash videos and might not work on slower connections.

38 Buick Yjob

51 Buick LeSabre

02 Buick BlackHawk

70 Buick GSX

Carl also went to the Oshkosh Fly In recently and got a couple videos of the F-22 Raptor if anyone might be interested.

F22 Raptor Flyby

F22 Raptor Formation Flyby

EMSjunkie

Cool videos, thanks for sharing. :D

ya missed a pretty good show in Scott City  :(

Vance
"I don\'t know what your problem is, but I bet its hard to pronounce"

1934 Ford 3 Window
Member, Rural Rodders
Member, National Sarcasm Society  "Like we need your support"
*****Co-Founder  Team Smart*****

Carnut

Quote from: "EMSjunkie"Cool videos, thanks for sharing. :D

ya missed a pretty good show in Scott City  :(

Vance

Thanks Vance, Sorry I missed the show, looking at your pics it seemed to be a pretty good one.

Fraid I haven't been to a show for 2yrs now, about the only way I get to shows anymore is when folks send me pics to post.

phat46

Great videos.  Recently I had the pleasure of seeing the Le Sabre and the Y Job in person, i actually got my hands on the LeSabre. The Black Hawk is a really awesome car. It was at the Sloan Museum show in Flint a couple years ago driving around the grounds, the sound of the Black Hawk on the video doesn't do it justice, that car is one of the best sounding vehicles I've ever heard. Thanks for sharing the vics.

Carnut

Quote from: "phat46"Great videos.  Recently I had the pleasure of seeing the Le Sabre and the Y Job in person, i actually got my hands on the LeSabre. The Black Hawk is a really awesome car. It was at the Sloan Museum show in Flint a couple years ago driving around the grounds, the sound of the Black Hawk on the video doesn't do it justice, that car is one of the best sounding vehicles I've ever heard. Thanks for sharing the vics.

Heh, heh, still got a bunch of still shots that will probably get posted in a couple months or so.

The cars really look wonderful in the photos Carl took.

Got the videos out real quick because they are easy to post. Think Carl is just getting used to how the video function of his camera works.

Bob K

Hey George:

Aare you going to the HAMB drags.

B :D B
Have you ever wondered how your mother knew enough about people like me to warn you about us?

Carnut

Quote from: "Bob K"Hey George:

No Bob, I won't be making it to the HAMB drags, fraid I'm just too fat, dumb and lazy to make there. I just don't get out much anymore.

I do hope everyone will be having fun, I will be missing it.

Maybe someone can send me some pics to post from it?

Carnut

Say Bob, is this pic that Travis Drury took at GoodGuys Ind. your chev?

Bob K

Quote from: "Carnut"

Say Bob, is this pic that Travis Drury took at GoodGuys Ind. your chev?

Nope it is most defenitly not!!!!!!!!!!!

Here is my car.

Mine is chopped and the grille is different plus the headlites are different. Mine is done to resemble a traditional car with no visible modern mods.
Mine is driver with over 50k in 4 summers, the other car gets a trailer ride to show that is 60 miles away.

Sorry to sound a little peeved but I am getting a lot of these questions and they are getting tiresome.

Have you ever wondered how your mother knew enough about people like me to warn you about us?

slocrow

Tell the National Guard to mind the grocery store...