pictures

Started by old ford, August 12, 2007, 04:14:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

old ford

I am a recent member of RRT and am unable to view some pictures posted in the tech articles. What am I doing wrong?
Thanks,
Old Ford

WZ JUNK

Quote from: "old ford"I am a recent member of RRT and am unable to view some pictures posted in the tech articles. What am I doing wrong?
Thanks,
Old Ford

A lot of the time it is the size of the picture that is the problem.  Check the size limitations and see if your picture is to big.  You can resize your picture and then post it.

John
WZ JUNK
Chopped 48 Chevy Truck
Former Crew chief #974 1953 Studebaker   
Past Bonneville record holder B/BGCC 249.9 MPH

old ford

Quote from: WZ JUNK
Quote from: old fordI am a recent member of RRT and am unable to view some pictures posted in the tech articles. What am I doing wrong?
Thanks,
Old Ford

A lot of the time it is the size of the picture that is the problem.  Check the size limitations and see if your picture is to big.  You can resize your picture and then post it.

John

I'm not trying to post a picture,..I'm trying to view pictures that are posted to an article.

58 Yeoman

Welcome to the site.

Try right clicking on the picture, then click on properties.  Copy the location of the picture, then try pasting it on the address line of your browser.  If you still can't see it, it may have been removed by the poster.  Usually when they do that, it shows up on the thread as a red X.
I survived the Hyfrecator 2000.

"Life is what happens when you're making other plans."
1967 Corvair 500 2dr Hardtop
1967 Corvair 500 4dr Hardtop
Phil

Fat Cat

Would this be posts in our tech forum http://www.roddingroundtable.com/forums/viewforum.php?f=17 or in the tech section of the main site http://www.roddingroundtable.com/tech/index.php

I will be more than happy to look into it and fix any problems I have control over.

WZ JUNK

Quote from: "old ford"
Quote from: "WZ JUNK"
Quote from: "old ford"I am a recent member of RRT and am unable to view some pictures posted in the tech articles. What am I doing wrong?
Thanks,
Old Ford

John

I'm not trying to post a picture,..I'm trying to view pictures that are posted to an article.

My bad, I am not reading to clearly today am I.

John
WZ JUNK
Chopped 48 Chevy Truck
Former Crew chief #974 1953 Studebaker   
Past Bonneville record holder B/BGCC 249.9 MPH

UGLY OLDS

Hey Old Ford....Welcome  :!:  :!: Please keep us advised if you still cannot view the photos....You will find lots of folks here are very helpful..... :)
1940 Oldsmobile- The "Ugly Olds"
1931 Ford sedan- Retirement project

***** First Member of Team Smart*****