Speaking of........

Started by UGLY OLDS, August 06, 2007, 08:06:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

UGLY OLDS

Has anybody heard from Don  :?:  :?: ( msuguydon )  The last we heard he was going to visit "Western Michigan" awhile back & meet up with 'Ol Barney....... :shock:  :shock: Hmmmmmmm :?  :?  :?:  :?:
1940 Oldsmobile- The "Ugly Olds"
1931 Ford sedan- Retirement project

***** First Member of Team Smart*****

Dave

Quote from: "UGLY OLDS"Has anybody heard from Don  :?:  :?: ( msuguydon )  The last we heard he was going to visit "Western Michigan" awhile back & meet up with 'Ol Barney....... :shock:  :shock: Hmmmmmmm :?  :?  :?:  :?:

His trip got changed and he didnt really realize i was in jackson which is farther than he expected.  Other than than I have ben wondering about him also.. I think he did pm me and leave a number. If he doesnt show soon ill look and maybe give him a call.
Dave :wink:  :arrow:

EMSjunkie

Kinda funny........he goes to Michigan, and is never heard from again :shock:

wonder if the "Tuna Boat" got stuck on a sand bar :?:

Vance
"I don\'t know what your problem is, but I bet its hard to pronounce"

1934 Ford 3 Window
Member, Rural Rodders
Member, National Sarcasm Society  "Like we need your support"
*****Co-Founder  Team Smart*****

Dave

Quote from: "EMSjunkie"Kinda funny........he goes to Michigan, and is never heard from again :shock:

wonder if the "Tuna Boat" got stuck on a sand bar :?:

Vance

If I remember right he wasnt comming here after all.. I do have his number maybe if i get a chance ill give him a holler this evening.. Also his mother lives in lansing and he said she had fallen hurt herself so hopefully he has just been working too much to mess with us..
Dave

UGLY OLDS

I dunno guy's.... :?  :?  :?  Don "disappears"  & all of a sudden we see "mega progress" on a certain roadster  :?:  :?:  Strange.... :shock:
1940 Oldsmobile- The "Ugly Olds"
1931 Ford sedan- Retirement project

***** First Member of Team Smart*****

Rayvyn

Quote from: "UGLY OLDS"I dunno guy's.... :?  :?  :?  Don "disappears"  & all of a sudden we see "mega progress" on a certain roadster  :?:  :?:  Strange.... :shock:

Yeah, and now he's cutting out of town in a hurry and heading southwest. Plenty of places to stash a body out in that wilderness after he gets it cut up with his new grinder,buffer,polisher,meat slicer... :shock:  8)
***SFC-Team Smart***

What can a bird do that a man can\'t?

Whistle through his pecker...

Dave

Quote from: "UGLY OLDS"I dunno guy's.... :?  :?  :?  Don "disappears"  & all of a sudden we see "mega progress" on a certain roadster  :?:  :?:  Strange.... :shock:

Ha Ha.. No its all me sonny.. I guess I got my second wind :!:  Im having fun with it and im once again proud of my work although its a lot of work. Im * that ive got some sags in the clear on the frame but im happy after testing this evening that its gonna sand and buff just fine :lol:  Remember the last one (the tv car) I didnt paint. So with this kirker paint  im learning again . I tend to be a perfectionest and i * about my own work as you all prolly know by now :!:  But im just that picky. With the bike being broke and stuff its really given me time to do some soul searching and getting back into building things..  * this could go on forever but  when I did the coupe and told everyone it was the last one i was gonna build i didnt realize that i was as sick as i was ?? I was drained and had no ambition then the heart attack..  Now I cant wait to get home and get sumpin done again.. :) Keeps me outta Sue's hair.. Oh ya.. But we still have the sprint car races to deal with too.. They take time outta my schedule but * I love em and most of the time im with my 2 or at least one of my boys and that means a lot to me..  No Names but I got a pm about selling the thing too... Im thinking.. The individual is a team member and he is looking to get in a roadster.. Ill think after vacation.. I looked at Skips pics tonite and found a grey 32 roadster with a flattie and red wheels. Ok i got salt flats and a s/b chebbie but it looks sweet..  Thanks to skip again for the nats pics..
Dave

Dam ya got me ramblin here ... sorry....