2 Thumbs Up For Stainless Works!

Started by 40, August 02, 2007, 11:55:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

I purchased a stainless exhaust kit from JEGS for my 37 Sedan Project about 18 months ago and just now finally got around to getting it fitted and realized that one of the 45 degree bends was missing from the kit.I called JEGS and the fellow told me that he would contact "Stainless Works" and have them ship me one but he was sure that since it had been that long ago that they would charge me for it.I need it to complete the system so I tell him to have it drop shipped and I'll pay the invoice when it arrives.I got it today from the manufacturer......No charge for either the part or freight.Perhaps not a big deal as they did forget to include it in the first place but still thought it was pretty "Stand-Up" of them to take care of me 1 1/2 years later.They have a good product at a fair price with great customer service.....EXACTLY the kind of company I like to do business with!
"The one who dies with the most friends wins"

Husker

Hey,

You never delivered that yellow 40 Ford I bought from you 5 years ago, how about dropping it off Sunday!

Quote from: "Husker"Hey,

You never delivered that yellow 40 Ford I bought from you 5 years ago, how about dropping it off Sunday!

It seems you forgot to pay for it??????
"The one who dies with the most friends wins"

Husker

I paid, remember! We were drinking, a lot!