Help me!!!!

Started by Dave, July 19, 2007, 09:40:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bib_Overalls

Quote from: "Rayvyn"What's wrong with yellow... :?:

Is there supposed to be something yellow in that picture?

I think grey is a good color.  Works ith red, brown, tan, and black interior and details.  You will be pleased with the result.
An Old California Rodder
Hiding Out In The Ozarks

phat rat

inganeer is just a 4 letter word with some extra letters thrown in :lol:
Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.

Crosley.In.AZ

I see a nice pair of headlites in the photo.

8)
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

tomslik

Quote from: "Crosley"I see a nice pair of headlites in the photo.

8)

made me think "pink"
The last thing I want to do is hurt you. But it\'s still on my list

UGLY OLDS

As before......I think that hat is just ....uh...ahhh....mmm....sorta....kinda... :shock:  :shock:  :shock:
1940 Oldsmobile- The "Ugly Olds"
1931 Ford sedan- Retirement project

***** First Member of Team Smart*****

UGLY OLDS

OK Dave...I'm gonna give this a try....I know it's a Model A but I saved some specific photos of it simply because of the color contrast & the incredible attention to detail on the car...If I remember the E-Bay listing correctly , it was painted "Dove Gray"...Lets give some photos a try.....I have a couple of "top side photos" that are too big to post ...I can e-mail them if you wish...
1940 Oldsmobile- The "Ugly Olds"
1931 Ford sedan- Retirement project

***** First Member of Team Smart*****

Dave

Quote from: "UGLY OLDS"OK Dave...I'm gonna give this a try....I know it's a Model A but I saved some specific photos of it simply because of the color contrast & the incredible attention to detail on the car...If I remember the E-Bay listing correctly , it was painted "Dove Gray"...Lets give some photos a try.....I have a couple of "top side photos" that are too big to post ...I can e-mail them if you wish...

Thats kinda what im thinking.. the gray that kirker has is oxford gray. sure send me the other pics. n8dc-8@comcast.net
Dave