Tire Pressure Question ??

Started by 34ford, July 17, 2007, 11:08:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

34ford

Did a little ride test tonight with 21# in the back and 25# in the front. Did help with the ride over the 32# I had in them before. Still going to try a little more in the fronts cause they look low but the car steers and handles well.

bob

Hey Bob!.....The car looks great........pressure that low in my cars would scuff up the wide whites! :P
"The one who dies with the most friends wins"

EMSjunkie

Quote from: "34ford"

Vance it an Outlaw body. Great smooth body to start with. I had a C M C 34 before that I did and then sold. The attachment is of the c m c car. Put a lot of work into that car to make it look good.

Bob

I do understand the work, it looks great for a CMC  8)

guess you like yellow :wink:

Vance
"I don\'t know what your problem is, but I bet its hard to pronounce"

1934 Ford 3 Window
Member, Rural Rodders
Member, National Sarcasm Society  "Like we need your support"
*****Co-Founder  Team Smart*****

Dave

Quote from: "34ford"Thanks for the info guys. I'll play around with different pressures. Only bad thing is I put the flush mount type valve stems on the inside of the rims cause I didn't want a stem on the outer rim.  :shock:  Makes changing air pressure a pain in the rear. That's something Dave probably would have done.  :D  :D  :D   Sorry Dave but had to mention that.  

Vance it an Outlaw body. Great smooth body to start with. I had a C M C 34 before that I did and then sold. The attachment is of the c m c car. Put a lot of work into that car to make it look good.

Bob

Easy there you could be inducted to the team if you keep that up.. Thats a good looking cmc and I really hate them but i understand the need for a car like that but i dont understand the dimensional flaw in the bodies. They would really have a good deal if they made em the right size.. Oh ya make the fenders bolt on  too Vance dont get mad at me im not trying to * anyone off but they arent right. Vance's looks good too.
Ill give ya both a redneck 2 thumbs up ( thats a hell ya )  cause its a lot of work to make a cmc or street beast look good and you guys have done it...
Dave

34ford

I do understand the work, it looks great for a CMC  8)

guess you like yellow :wink:

Vance

Yeh Vance, the last one I only had it done for less than a summer and a guy came up to me at BTTF's and asked if I would sell it and told him that I had to have $36,500, couldn't believe that he called me on the following monday after we got home and said he wanted to buy the car. I would have never dreamed of getting that much out of the car back then. He never drove it or even had me start it for him. He was from Wisconsin and we met in Des Monies at the goodguys July 4th and exchanged a certified check and cash. That was 9 years ago this past 4th.

Dave, It was a lot of work but I decided I took it on and I do the best I could to improve the looks. The first show I took it to a guy wanted to buy it in the primer state and I should have sold it then. Drove it 2 years in primer then put the shinny stuff on and had the interior done. It is now on to another owner. Guess the 1st guy sold it at the nationals couple of years later. Decided he liked his muscle cars better than street rods.

bob