Pics from the trip...

Started by Dave, June 30, 2007, 03:11:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave

Ive got more but here is Granny with the baby and pics from the harley tour. I did some close ups of the quick disconnects we make at work. If you look close you see 2 versions one is shorter on the male part (black part) and it also has grooves cut into the sleeve that moves to disconnect the 2 parts.. Ill have to get a couple parts at work and take some close ups.. These were done with my new Kodak digitak I bought in cleveland cause i left my other camera home. Looks like the step daughter in ft wayne is gonna get the old one . I really like the way the new one takes pics but im gonna have to play more. Also id doesnt come with a rechargable battery ??? I have one comming and the charger was here when i came home. I dont know how long the kodak lithuim battery will last but i wanted rechargeable batterys. Ya mo money again.
Enjoy
Dave

Dave

Dave

having trouble posting pics....... :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  I got it.
Dave

Rayvyn

Quote from: "jusjunk"having trouble posting pics....... :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  I got it.
Dave

That second photo is an awesome shot of a parking lot. And a danged fine parking lot too... :P  :D

I had to print out the pic and put it under a microscope to read what the sign says... :?  :arrow:  :D

Didja have fun, and when ya' coming down this way?   Jack made it down last year, after he made that right turn at Toledo and kept goin' until he hit water and had to turn around... :D

Maybe I'll take a jaunt over to Amarillo later this year, since I may have to go to Dallas for a month or so. Later this year/early next I plan on getting into OZ. I owe Pep a couple hours of shop time, there's a dude in Fern Gully I gotta holler at, and then up to bother Choco for a free copy of his book and pick up some Plymouth hood sides, and maybe whizz in his gas tank. If the work schedule permits.  Right now I'm slammed. KZoo doesn't look too promising at the moment... :(  :arrow:  :D
***SFC-Team Smart***

What can a bird do that a man can\'t?

Whistle through his pecker...

Crosley.In.AZ

why are there photos of a gas tank fittin?

:?  

surprised to see fuel injectors too
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

Dave

Quote from: "Crosley"why are there photos of a gas tank fittin?

If you would learn how to read big words you would see that we make them where we work. I built most of and programmed the machine that assembles the black part of the fitting the chrome part was done while i was in the hospital so i cant claim anything there but i have and do work on the machine. Next is the 5mph bumper and seat belt machines :lol:  :lol: Honda aint gonna get one up on us.........
Dave :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Dave

Quote from: "Rayvyn"
Quote from: "jusjunk"having trouble posting pics....... :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  I got it.
Dave

That second photo is an awesome shot of a parking lot. And a danged fine parking lot too... :P  :D

I had to print out the pic and put it under a microscope to read what the sign says... :?  :arrow:  :D

Didja have fun, and when ya' coming down this way?   Jack made it down last year, after he made that right turn at Toledo and kept goin' until he hit water and had to turn around... :D

Maybe I'll take a jaunt over to Amarillo later this year, since I may have to go to Dallas for a month or so. Later this year/early next I plan on getting into OZ. I owe Pep a couple hours of shop time, there's a dude in Fern Gully I gotta holler at, and then up to bother Choco for a free copy of his book and pick up some Plymouth hood sides, and maybe whizz in his gas tank. If the work schedule permits.  Right now I'm slammed. KZoo doesn't look too promising at the moment... :(  :arrow:  :D

Bryan we are still thinking bike week this year just because... I really need to get working on the roadster but ive been having way too much fun doing nothing.  8)  8) . Sue does keep asking me about bike week though..
Dave :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

58 Yeoman

Hey Dave, are the fuel tanks, fenders, etc. that are pictured, parts that they picked up along the highway?  I assume they have them on display just in case the rightful owners' come by, they can take them home and put them back on their bikes? :lol:  :lol:
I survived the Hyfrecator 2000.

"Life is what happens when you're making other plans."
1967 Corvair 500 2dr Hardtop
1967 Corvair 500 4dr Hardtop
Phil

Dave

Quote from: "58 Yeoman"Hey Dave, are the fuel tanks, fenders, etc. that are pictured, parts that they picked up along the highway?  I assume they have them on display just in case the rightful owners' come by, they can take them home and put them back on their bikes? :lol:  :lol:

:lol:  8)  :lol:  8)  :lol:  8)  :lol:  8)  :(U)  )bye(

tomslik

Quote from: "Crosley"why are there photos of a gas tank fittin?

harley has be injected for 10 years now.(optional until a year ago i think)
it's the only "hitech" part of the bike....

btw, the "air bag" sits behind you on a harley :shock:
The last thing I want to do is hurt you. But it\'s still on my list

UGLY OLDS

Nope  :!:  :!:  :!:  Me thinks I'm in enough trouble now.. :shock:  :shock: Neat photo's of Sue & the Grandkid, though..  :D  :)  :D  8)
1940 Oldsmobile- The "Ugly Olds"
1931 Ford sedan- Retirement project

***** First Member of Team Smart*****

Deuce

Quote from: "jusjunk"Sue does keep asking me about bike week though..

SIMPLE Solution ...  :)
Just buy another Harley ... and sell the old one when it is fixed. The 07 models are all injected ... run strong and have larger engines and 1 more gear.

I am thinking about selling my 2004 Deuce FXSTDI and buying a new 2008 Deuce FXSTDI when they come out.
RETIRED.....no phone, no work and No money  :?

Dave

Quote from: "Deuce"
Quote from: "jusjunk"Sue does keep asking me about bike week though..

SIMPLE Solution ...  :)
Just buy another Harley ... and sell the old one when it is fixed. The 07 models are all injected ... run strong and have larger engines and 1 more gear.

I am thinking about selling my 2004 Deuce FXSTDI and buying a new 2008 Deuce FXSTDI when they come out.

There are a few issues with the 07's.. Hopefully they will total my 06 and ill be looking for an o8 in a couple weeks.  :lol:  I figure the lil things ought to be ironed out for 08.. The adjuster finially got the estimate friday . I was on the road enroute to limaland motorsports park and doing phone tag  with the adjusted and the shop. Seems they had the fax number wrong but its in so now i wait . really this should have been done a week ago or at least the first of last week  but the have been nice (repair shop and insurance co) so im giving em some room .. Ya know the new bike if thwey repair the other is a possibility . I have enuff stuck away to pull that off.
Davc :cry:

Crosley.In.AZ

oh... I see now.  you  company built them...
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

Deuce

Quote from: "jusjunk"There are a few issues with the 07's

A friend of mine is a certified Harley trained wrench and works at the local HD dealership. He says that all the 07 problems have been fixed. They were programed too lean so they ran warmer than normal. My local dealership installs the Stage I Screamin Eagle upgrade in all the 07 HD's they sell.

My 04 Deuce has been upgraded with the Big Bore Screamin Eagle 1550 ( 95 inch ) kit. The new 07's are 96 inch from the factory. Mine is a Big Bore 95 cubic inch ... the 07's are a small bore , longer stroke 96 cubic inch.

My friend has a stock 07 and he outruns my 04. I  figured the weight was the main reason ( he is 75 - 80 lighter than I am ) ... we switched bikes and on his 07, I outran him on my 04 ...   :oops:
RETIRED.....no phone, no work and No money  :?