Milwaukee Nationals

Started by n.c.rodder, July 04, 2007, 08:36:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

n.c.rodder

I was surfing the RRT this morning & got to thinking - this time next week I'll be on my way to Milwaukee. :D

So I have to ask - who else is going??? :?

Mike
Till we meet - On the street

phat46

Quote from: "n.c.rodder"I was surfing the RRT this morning & got to thinking - this time next week I'll be on my way to Milwaukee. :D

Mike

Not me, but I'm curious, do you drive down around Chicago, or take the ferry across to Milwaukee? Or maybe take the senic route across the U.P.?

Dave

Quote from: "n.c.rodder"I was surfing the RRT this morning & got to thinking - this time next week I'll be on my way to Milwaukee. :D

Mike

Not me.. Its ok if you go though..
Dave :lol:

n.c.rodder

Quote from: "phat46"

Not me, but I'm curious, do you drive down around Chicago, or take the ferry across to Milwaukee? Or maybe take the senic route across the U.P.?

We're going up and around through th U.P. We did the ferry last year, but I can't justify the cost for saving a couple of hours. If I lived farther down state it would make more sense. Its 2-3 hours to either ferry & in that time I can be 3/4 the way across th U.P.

Mike

n.c.rodder

Quote from: "jusjunk"

Not me.. Its ok if you go though..
Dave :lol:

Thanks for letting me go DAD!! :shock:  :?

I'ts probably a good thing you sold the coupe - it would cost you a small fortune to trailer it to Milwaukee 8)

Mike

phat46

Quote from: "n.c.rodder"
Quote from: "phat46"

We're going up and around through th U.P. We did the ferry last year, but I can't justify the cost for saving a couple of hours. If I lived farther down state it would make more sense. Its 2-3 hours to either ferry & in that time I can be 3/4 the way across th U.P.

Mike

Definately the best drive from there. I went to a town west of Milwaukee, and back home from this side of the state, pulling a car hauler, in one day a few years ago; went through Chicago both ways.  LOOng drive! I thought about coming back through the Upper, but it's about 500 miles from here just to Iron Mountain!