Countdown to Goodguys 2nd Nashville Nats

Started by alchevy, June 21, 2007, 10:25:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alchevy

Well, I let the days slip by and did not make the deadline for mailing in my pre-entry, so it looks like I will save some money and be a spectator this year like I did last year. Some friends of mine will be making the trip up there this year. The dates are June 29-July 1st.
AL
A street rod is a vehicle made before 1949 that is modified with modern stuff: bigger motors; newer trans; updated suspension, front & rear; a/c.
Following is a street rod plus definition: No known definition because it changes.

www.astreetrodder.com

reborn55

Al--looks like I will be there in the 55 this year.  Be there sometime Friday.  See Ya. :)

Dave

Well last year i was registered and that * heart attack thing caused me to cancel. This year we talked about going and ended up selling the coupe (read stupid money) Then crashed the bike so no bike no car the hell wid it :!:
Im going to finish the roadster by next summer but im starting to think g/g nashville is a bad omen  :?:
Dave
ps: VOODOO  :!:  :!:  :!:

EMSjunkie

Quote from: "jusjunk"
Im going to finish the roadster by next summer but im starting to think g/g nashville is a bad omen  :?:
Dave
 VOODOO  :!:  :!:  :!:

Go do that VOODOO you do soooo well :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Vance
"I don\'t know what your problem is, but I bet its hard to pronounce"

1934 Ford 3 Window
Member, Rural Rodders
Member, National Sarcasm Society  "Like we need your support"
*****Co-Founder  Team Smart*****

alchevy

Well, I have decided to go in the '40 Chevy anyway and register because when you factor in all of the factors, it's cheaper.

If I register:
$50
Get to carry an ice chest in my car with my own cokes & water.

If I don't register:
$15 each day to get in X 3 days = $45
Factor in $4 to park in spectator parking lot each day = $12
Then how many $3 bottles of water ya gonna drink in the heat of the day, if ya say 5 for the whole weekend that's $15.
total: $72
AL
A street rod is a vehicle made before 1949 that is modified with modern stuff: bigger motors; newer trans; updated suspension, front & rear; a/c.
Following is a street rod plus definition: No known definition because it changes.

www.astreetrodder.com