Hotrod reunion

Started by slocrow, June 18, 2007, 06:06:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

slocrow

Ahhhhhhh :idea: , a driver change. Well that explains why I was hearing that Tom himself was the culprit. I also heard that Tom was heard saying, with reference to the smash, "I always wanted to do that to that guy".
I think more ego was hurt then car...............................
Tell the National Guard to mind the grocery store...

Crosley.In.AZ

kool pics.... a buddy of mine was there.  He is still on a long road trip with his wife...

retired ol fart
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

msuguydon

Video of Garlits getting Hit

Would plastic be okay for you today?

Proud Member of Team Smart

Dave

Quote from: "msuguydon"Video of Garlits getting Hit

Well if i was gonna make an educated guess here id say the other car was going too fast and the driver didnt know where the brakes were :!: I dont care what the push truck did cause it was clear outta the way and couldnrt have messed up the other drivers vision like was earlier reported. Looked likje Big was being cool and in no hurry at all.. Good for him
Dave

slocrow

Ok Dave, we need to get back to reading 101. What was earlier reported was that with the push car missing, the line of sight was a guessing game because the forward visual point was no longer there for reference.
"Once the push truck was gone the Ivo driver claimed to have no visual reference to what was directly in front and low. Seems plausible to me."
Now maybe that's a reason to sit up hi in the seat but I don't think any driver was doing that and what was the push truck doing in front of it's pushed car? Presumably getting out of the way because it wasn't making the turn and going down the return road. It should have stayed behind and exited in a timely fashion. Yes, you're correct, it's the car behind that's at fault, regardless.............
Tell the National Guard to mind the grocery store...

Dave

Quote from: "slocrow"Ok Dave, we need to get back to reading 101. What was earlier reported was that with the push car missing, the line of sight was a guessing game because the forward visual point was no longer there for reference.
"Once the push truck was gone the Ivo driver claimed to have no visual reference to what was directly in front and low. Seems plausible to me."
Now maybe that's a reason to sit up hi in the seat but I don't think any driver was doing that and what was the push truck doing in front of it's pushed car? Presumably getting out of the way because it wasn't making the turn and going down the return road. It should have stayed behind and exited in a timely fashion. Yes, you're correct, it's the car behind that's at fault, regardless.............

Pretty polite way of telling me ive got my head up my azzz Frank..  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
Remember i can take it and i dont get mad,,,,, i get even...
c u tomorrow :wink:
Dave

ps: I can see the local paper now..CELEBERTY SIGHTED NEAR CLEVELAND 8)  8)  8)

reborn55

Great pictures and info.  Thanks