Previous topic - Next topic

Rayvyn

Sure.  Cut and run when storm season starts... :roll:
Have fun Lee... :b-d:
***SFC-Team Smart***

What can a bird do that a man can\'t?

Whistle through his pecker...

Grandadeo

Donut Derelicts this morning, another show during the day and the the  Claremont cruise tonight and wrapped it up with a great mescan dinner.  Two more FLA boys hit town tonight and we will all be off to the Road Kings at 6:00 AM in the morning.  Hooked up with Burn-Out-Bob and Peggy this morning.  Good to see them again.  Bryan, I'm having enough fun for both of us.

Happy Motoring

Lee
Salt Is Good... Mk 9:50

bucketmouth

One of my mates is on his way for the LA Roadster show. If you see him wearing a black T shirt with Goodfellas hotrod club on it tap him on the shoulder and tell him bucketmouth said don't forget about his door handles. I just broke another one on the 34.
I maybe from down under but I know which way is up.
Oh hell there goes another head rush.

Grandadeo

Great day at the Road Kings today.  Spent the afternoon watching the old movie Hot Rod and napping.  Dinner tonight at Legends 50s dinner on Route 66 and the a quick brake light switch repair.  In the morning we're off to the Lime Works, Moon, BDS, and a few other stops down that way.  

Lee

DRD57

Quote from: "Grandadeo"Great day at the Road Kings today.  Spent the afternoon watching the old movie Hot Rod and napping.  Dinner tonight at Legends 50s dinner on Route 66 and the a quick brake light switch repair.  In the morning we're off to the Lime Works, Moon, BDS, and a few other stops down that way.  

Lee

If you're going to stop by my place this week call my office 714-673-8348 or home 909-944-0409. My cell phone croaked this weekend so, that number doesn't work right now.

Grandadeo

This morning's trip was over to Aero Books and Hollywood Hot Rods in Burbank.  What a talented bunch of young guns at HHR.  Really turning out some nice work there.  Then we had a nice long enjoyable time at the Peterson followed by 4 plus hours of bumper to bumper freeway traffic down to BDS to pick up one of the groups roadster that was having some work done and then back to Normspeed's.  After dinner at the Red Robin we just chilled for the rest of the night.  Tomorrow morning we'll be off to Justice Brothers, maybe NHRA, and the Early Ford Store again and anything else on this side of LA we can come up with.  

Don, I was hoping to get over to see you tonight but we ran out of time.  I'll call and check your availability if it looks like we can get by but we may have to just look you up at the Fairplex this weekend.  More guys are showing up and trying to stick to a schedule is like trying to push a rope.  

Happy Motoring - Even in LA Traffic

Lee

Grandadeo

This morning we stopped briefly at SoCal to get a jump on T shirts, etc.  Went around the corner to the Kennedy Brothers.  Another bunch of talented young guys.  NHRA Museum was next on the list.  Always worth a stop.  I paused at the Stags Club display and remembered some good times with Don Sr.  He was in one of the club group pictures towering above the rest of the club with that ever present big smile.  Tonight we hit the Grand Ave. cruise night in mass with seven DRIVEN Florida roadsters lined up in the front row.  Well, 5 roadsters and 2 phaetons.  Resting up for a full day tomorrow that will include the Fairplex, SoCal, and if we have any steam left. a trip over to Teluca Lake for the Bob's Big Boy Cruise.  

Happy Motoring

Lee