Chat

Started by SWMBO, June 06, 2007, 05:49:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SWMBO

9:00 p.m. tonight.  Be there!!  Or I will have to listen to Frank crying and that is not a pretty sound.

:lol:  :D  8)  :)  8)  :lol:

Dave

Quote from: "SWMBO"9:00 p.m. tonight.  Be there!!  Or I will have to listen to Frank crying and that is not a pretty sound.

Listen here women.... Oh sorry  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  Ive been up a 3am all week cause of this stupid road rash... I will try and stop by for a bit to keep the old man from soiling his depends cause he aint gots no friends anymore. It is summer and most of us still have jobs and work all day then work on our own stuff  at night. He dont work and plays all day so he dont have to work all night.. Dam you suck Frank........
Dave :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

SWMBO

Quote from: "jusjunk"
Quote from: "SWMBO"9:00 p.m. tonight.  Be there!!  Or I will have to listen to Frank crying and that is not a pretty sound.

Listen here women.... Oh sorry  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  Ive been up a 3am all week cause of this stupid road rash... I will try and stop by for a bit to keep the old man from soiling his depends cause he aint gots no friends anymore. It is summer and most of us still have jobs and work all day then work on our own stuff  at night. He dont work and plays all day so he dont have to work all night.. Dam you suck Frank........
Dave :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
Thanks Dave ...what would we do without you?  Sure hope that road rash is getting better.Glad your both still with us.

enjenjo

Again tonight. 9 pm
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

Dave

Quote from: "enjenjo"Again tonight. 9 pm

Sorry went racing............
Dave