Was a wild night in Cleveland !!!!!

Started by Dave, June 24, 2007, 07:44:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave

I got a little bit of a flat spot this morning thanks to Slocrow  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  Someone go over to my house and grab my camera and run it down here will ya. I cant believe i left it laying on the desk :!:  Oh ya where was I .. Got to Slocrow's about 4pm yesterday and met his lovely wife and we went out to the deck for cocktails and munchies. Some of you have met his buddy Joe and he and his squeeze were there also. What fun.. Good company good food (frank is a pretty good cook) and of course good drinking material :!: I just dunno about that shot i think that put me over the edge..... No hurry today im  on vacation remember .. Gonna try heading downtown later for possibly the grand prix or the rock and roll museum.. I do there is some HAMB guys at the race but im not sure what i wanna do.
Dave :wink:

GPster

Quote from: "jusjunk"Someone go over to my house and grab my camera and run it down here will ya. I cant believe i left it laying on the desk :!:    on vacation remember ..  im not sure what i wanna do.
Dave :wink:
You're going to"Wally World" and buying another camera. GPster

Crosley.In.AZ

hmmmm , interesting.  

The Co-founder of "Team Smart" ain't looking so smart.........
:idea:

:T)
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

Fuzzy

Get your butt over to the Hall of Fame,maybe Drew and Mimi are there :P
No billet for this kid!

slocrow

How'd you get up so early?????????????? I'm just getting to the puter and there's lots of beer left. I think I'll save it for GG Columbus.
Good food+ good drink+ good friends = Good time.
I'd add some pictures but "maximum filesize for all attachments has been reached", what ever that means. I think it has something to do with those hotrod reunion pics I posted earlier last week..................Frank
Tell the National Guard to mind the grocery store...

phat rat

does this mean you didn't serve them breakfast in bed :shock:  :(
Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.

Dave

Been all day down town at the hall of fame museum.. good time..  walked down to thr race stuff but decided on the HoF instead. we went to damons for din din and then to best buy and im relaxing here in the room right now.
Dave