In Memory of Don Palfreyman (AKA: OF&OF).......

Started by HotRodLadyCrusr, May 31, 2007, 11:08:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HotRodLadyCrusr

I will be walking Saturday nite in the Relay for Life Cancer Fund Raiser here in Livonia.  The company I work for, BrightHouse Networks is a huge sponsor and all of our employees feel very strongly regarding the importance of this event.

Please take a moment and visit my very poorly done BUT important contribution web page and make a donation in Don's honor to help find a cure for Cancer.  Every little bit helps.

https://www.kintera.org/faf/donorReg/donorPledge.asp?ievent=206025&lis=1&kntae206025=2D775B7AD6164E65B2A08856FB8AB076&supId=127909432

To read more about what a GREAT guy Don was, please read.....
http://www.roddingroundtable.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=6037&highlight=ofof
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

Deuce

Good for you ...  :D doing the walk
But that just shows the TRUE YOU ...

And this may be considered O/T or in poor taste ...
but I really like his coupe ...
RETIRED.....no phone, no work and No money  :?

Carps

Hey Denise, can ya hold out until August so I can pay you in person?

You will be at bonneville, won't you.

I have an old mate to remeber, with a lemonade post that we promised each other, so I will be there come hell or high water, or lack of available accommodation.
Carps

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift.

HotRodLadyCrusr

I'm $5 from reaching my fundraising goal of $500!  Thanks to everyone who contributed.  I have decorated a luminary bag in Don's memory and put all the contributors names on it.  It will be filled with sand and a candle and will burn for 24 hours along the track where everyone will be walking.  I will post a photo of it afterwards.

Thanks again everyone.
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

Husker

It's not much but your over the top now. Thanks for the efforts Denise!

Grandadeo

Hey Denise, I just tagged on a small donation to the web site. I guess its not to late.  Thanks for doing this in honor of Don Sr.  I know I will sure miss seeing him in LA.

Thanks Again!!

Lee
Salt Is Good... Mk 9:50