traded for a 52 chevy roadster pickup beater

Started by dragrcr50, May 28, 2007, 11:30:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dragrcr50

sort of a ==t rod kinda truck i guess, olds cutlass frt frame stub with p/s p'/b 307 olds engine and a 2004r od trans and a ten bolt rear. neat bel air looking interior.  fun old hot rod cruiser, may sell or trade or just drive a while not sure but here ya go ...........
ownerWoodard racing and hot rod shop in mustang oklahoma. My  specialty is gassers &  nostalgia race cars , love the salt,

Crosley.In.AZ

KOOL truck......... I have a small list of things I'd change on it if it was mine.........  :wink:  :wink:

over the years I've owned 3 of the A-D trucks..... 48 , 50 and a 52... only finished one of them

:shock:
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

dragrcr50

Quote from: "Crosley"KOOL truck......... I have a small list of things I'd change on it if it was mine.........  :wink:  :wink:

over the years I've owned 3 of the A-D trucks..... 48 , 50 and a 52... only finished one of them

:shock:
everyone has a list , hehe.. if i was to keep it i would put painted wheels on it and lower the rear, i am painting the dash to match the interior now.. but it really drives good.......I am getting it striped all over 50 60 style in a week or so also . I think that will help a lot
ownerWoodard racing and hot rod shop in mustang oklahoma. My  specialty is gassers &  nostalgia race cars , love the salt,