Goodguys - Advice - 411

Started by msuguydon, June 06, 2007, 12:17:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

msuguydon

Can you guys give me the 411 on Goodguys.

I cannot go all 3 days, one day pretty likely, two days iffy and 3 no way.

My buddy can only go on Sunday because of his work.  He wants to drive his 52 Chevy.

If we come one day do we have to pay the $60 and become Goodguy members?  If I go on Sunday and sign-up to show the Tuna Boat, can I use my entry to somehow get my buddies car in on Sunday?

If we go as spectators only, I think its $10 apiece?  

My buddy does not walk very well, bad feet and a motorcycle accident (Rod in his leg/hip.. your lucky Dave), if we go as spectators are we gonna have to park in Hell and Gone?

Swap Meet etc.. is it any good on Sunday or is everyone packaging and leaving?
Would plastic be okay for you today?

Proud Member of Team Smart

Scrap Fe

There are golf carts you can rent on the grounds.

phat rat

Entry fee is the same no matter how many days you're there. Yes spectators park aways away. Does your buddy has a handicap sticker? That might get you closer. As far as the swap, by Sun it'll be pretty picked over and some willl have left, especially those that have a long drive and work the next day. If it's been raining alot more will have hung it up and left. My opinion if I had only one day to go it would be Sat. As the same thing holds true for the guys showing cars, a lot of them don't come back on Sun.
Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.

HotRodLadyCrusr

and as far as I know golf carts are driven in the pitts and swap meet areas only by Joe Citizen and the whole show by GG officals.  Only handicap approved motorized carts are allowed in the "show area".

GG info right from the horses mouth can be found here
http://www.good-guys.com/news/hotNews.aspx
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

phat rat

Quote from: "HotRodLadyCrusr"and as far as I know golf carts are driven in the pitts and swap meet areas only by Joe Citizen and the whole show by GG officals.  Only handicap approved motorized carts are allowed in the "show area".

GG info right from the horses mouth can be found here
http://www.good-guys.com/news/hotNews.aspx

Well ya usta could and maybe ya still could. A friend of mine rented one a few years ago. He drove it  all over. He also doesn't have any handicap. Course he took a ribbing about being a lazyazz

enjenjo

The site says no golf carts except officials in the car show. Single passenger mobility carts for disabled are allowed.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

phat rat

Quote from: "enjenjo"The site says no golf carts except officials in the car show. Single passenger mobility carts for disabled are allowed.

Sorry went and looked and you're right. Must have changed it since the year I was talking