Nothern Rod & Custom Nationals

Started by teal32, May 09, 2007, 06:35:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

teal32

Has anyone been to the Nothern Rod & Custom Nationals? It's the 24-26 of May in Lima, OH. I must have been under a mushroom cause I never heard of it. Is it worth checking out? It's only about an hour away from me, so if it's worth while, I do it.
Your drug test came back positive...Welcome aboard!

Don\'t get to close....I\'m alergic to stupid

slocrow

Quote from: "teal32"Has anyone been to the Nothern Rod & Custom Nationals? It's the 24-26 of May in Lima, OH. I must have been under a mushroom cause I never heard of it. Is it worth checking out? It's only about an hour away from me, so if it's worth while, I do it.
I think it's new this year................
Tell the National Guard to mind the grocery store...

KustomLincolnLady

Quote from: "teal32"Has anyone been to the Nothern Rod & Custom Nationals? It's the 24-26 of May in Lima, OH. I must have been under a mushroom cause I never heard of it. Is it worth checking out? It's only about an hour away from me, so if it's worth while, I do it.

Yes slocrow is correct it is KOA's new show at the Allen county fairgrounds in Lima, Winfield and Bailon are supposed to be there also.
so since it's a first who can predict  :shock:
were considering going on sat, not sure yet. prob will though :P
Debb

Dave

Ill be in ft wayne and indy that weekend and hopfully on the harley!
Dave :arrow:

KustomLincolnLady

Quote from: "jusjunk"Ill be in ft wayne and indy that weekend and hopfully on the harley!
What the heck, you come when I leave town  :shock:  whats up with that LOL

Debb

UGLY OLDS

Quote from: "KustomLincolnLady"
Quote from: "jusjunk"Ill be in ft wayne and indy that weekend and hopfully on the harley!
What the heck, you come when I leave town  :shock:  whats up with that LOL

Debb

Debb...Some folks think leaving town when Dave comes is called " Wise" ..... :lol:  :lol:
1940 Oldsmobile- The "Ugly Olds"
1931 Ford sedan- Retirement project

***** First Member of Team Smart*****