WANTED - Tudor or Delivery

Started by gt28a, April 29, 2007, 08:34:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gt28a

I"ll be in the US on the 19th May and I'm looking to buy a rod while I'm there. I'm after a '28 to '36 Tudor or Delivery running a SBC/T350 and Jag or 9" with a dropped I beam or independant front. I'm not looking for a project car, I need something thats finished and on the road.
Do you guys and gals know of anything in the USD$20K - USD$30K range?
We are driving from LA to Vegas then to Memphis, Kansas, Denver, San Francisco and back to LA and leaving on the 14th June. Anything in that area would be good.
Thanks in advance for any leads.

Dave

I havent been to any shows but if a model a will do im sure you will find something when you get here.. There are a lot of a's in the states.They dont bring the big bucks like 32's or 33-34's etc but they arent cheap either. Id bet your gonna find one. I will keep an eye out for you.
Dave

gt28a

Thanks Dave. Any leads appreciated.

Dave

Quote from: "gt28a"Thanks Dave. Any leads appreciated.

Remember im in michigan but im gonna check good guys and nsra mags when i get a chance and look out where your gonna be. Like i said to me model a's are a dime a dozen although prices have gone up but not bad for a good well built car. Ill look at others too. You may want to pm me your email in case i come up with something good.. Actually it wouldnt be a bad idea to post it here and add a (nospam) in it so it doesnt get nailed by the spam bots and we all can keep an eye out for you.. Im always ready to help someone spent money  :lol:  I dont like to see anyone get screwed but if we find something that tickles your fancy your gonna be able to look before you pay anyway..
Dave :arrow:  :wink:  :arrow:
Maybe we need to contact don dillard as he is in the land of fruits and nuts ..

gt28a

Thanks again Dave.
I'll be using a hotmail email account while in the US so you can send anything to gtxr8@hotmail.com
I've found a Tudor in San Francisco  that I like but I'm still looking.
Anyone near Concord CA that could check it out?
I'll pay you in "Universal Currency".....(Beer :wink: )