Mystery Cruise, this Saturday May 5th

Started by HotRodLadyCrusr, April 30, 2007, 11:06:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HotRodLadyCrusr

No, not your drive to a park and sit behind your car kinda cruise. This an actual driving event.

Meet at my house on Saturday morning anytime after 8:30am. We are leaving promptly at 9:00am. We will be gone all day, drive approx 150 miles with 4 planned stops. You will need money if you plan on eating and/or refueling your car.

Every stop will be a surprise. The first stop is something I've been looking forward to for months once I got an invite to bring some car friends out. I've yet to ever visit the place nor did I even know it exisited till just recently. Sounded very cool when I was told about it.

You won't be disappointed with the place I picked out for lunch or the 3rd stop. Depending on the time, I hope we get the 4th stop in. The first 10 miles will be freeway but after that we'll be on secondary and side roads as much as possible.

Everyone welcome, hot rods, customs, muscle cars,  and even a pink fish. If you must bring a daily driver, you can pull up the rear of the pack.

Two of the places would like a rough idea on how many so they can plan accordingly. So if your going to join us please say so by Friday noon so I can call them and let them know.

Meet at my place for 9am departure

29129 Oriole, Livonia 48154
734-673-6930
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

Dave

Kids comming into town for the weekend so i cant make it.. Dont forget the cruise in Depot Town saturday evening also..I havent seen the grand daughter for a month so ill prolly be home with the kids..Have fun
Dave :arrow:  :wink:  :arrow:

"The one who dies with the most friends wins"

HotRodLadyCrusr

We are heading west.....but not THAT far west. :wink:
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

kb426

I hate that I'm going to miss this one. I'm stuck between the Straycat 500 and working on the 32. The weather for this weekend looks bleak.
TEAM SMART