The Latest 51 Bullet Nose Stude pictures

Started by 348tripower, April 09, 2007, 07:06:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

348tripower

Don Colliau

phat rat

Looking good Don. Have you sent any pics of the progress to Al?  I know he'd like to see them.
Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.

348tripower

Quote from: "phat rat"Looking good Don. Have you sent any pics of the progress to Al?  I know he'd like to see them.

I posted on the HAMB too, so he should see them.
Don Colliau

dragrcr50

being an old stude guy , I really like what its looking like. veeeerrrry kool........
ownerWoodard racing and hot rod shop in mustang oklahoma. My  specialty is gassers &  nostalgia race cars , love the salt,

I've not been much of a Studebaker fan in the past but I sure like this one!
"The one who dies with the most friends wins"

348tripower

Quote from: "40"I've not been much of a Studebaker fan in the past but I sure like this one!

Thanks to all for the kind words. I'm takin a beatin over on the HAMB board.  :oops:  They even beat phat rat  :cry:
I hope to road test this next week.
Don
Don Colliau

Sean

Quote from: "348tripower"I'm takin a beatin over on the HAMB board.  :oops:

Nads is highly opinionated, in case you didn't notice... :wink:  :lol:

The only thing I like about bullet-nose Studes is from the windsheild forward. Regardless, I think you have done an excellent job with it.

58 Yeoman

I like it, you're doing a great job with it.  I've always liked the off-beat cars.  You know, you want to see something different once in a while.
I survived the Hyfrecator 2000.

"Life is what happens when you're making other plans."
1967 Corvair 500 2dr Hardtop
1967 Corvair 500 4dr Hardtop
Phil

Charlie Chops 1940

Ha - Nice car, but I don't know about the mirrors...oh yeah, you're too old too...LOL.

Charlie
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying. "Wow...that was fun!"

Poster geezer for retirement....

A Hooligan!

slocrow

Nice job Don but I agree the mirrors look a little thin. I do like the overall appearance but you'd better bolt those front fenders on, that tape thing won't last :)  So is that a BB chevy (cu in?) squeezed in there and what's the trans & rear?..........Frank
Tell the National Guard to mind the grocery store...

348tripower

Quote from: "slocrow"Nice job Don but I agree the mirrors look a little thin. I do like the overall appearance but you'd better bolt those front fenders on, that tape thing won't last :)  So is that a BB chevy (cu in?) squeezed in there and what's the trans & rear?..........Frank

The mirrors aren't really that thin bout 3 inches thick :lol:
Tape keeps the beer cans from rolling in the engine compartment
396 with a 427 vette intake
350C trans
8 inch Ford

And I am gettin OLD
Don Colliau

phat46

I'd say if all anyone can B*tch about is the mirrors you  have a REALLY nice car!  :lol:

river1

Most people have a higher than average number of legs.

348tripower

Quote from: "river1"hey don is this you?

PICKLES      :lol:
Don Colliau