I need your advice

Started by Carps, March 24, 2007, 12:27:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

reborn55

How about color coordinated duck tape

hotrodbob

Man I'm shocked. This is unbeleiveable. I never figured this would happen to you. You got rust down there?
Hotrodbob
Have Mouth, Will Travel.
http://www.bob-beck-motorsportsannouncing.com/

compact

give her the grinder and welder and tell her to fix the rust :lol:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:

sorry to hear of yuor probs carps :shock:

Dirk35

Dude!!! Thats  riot, my wife didnt get it all until about the 10rh post down!

KustomLincolnLady

:shock:  :shock:  OMG and the whole time I'm reading this all I can think about is "what about poor dolly"!!!!

I think you should just let it rust, then you'll have the newest craze, a rusty rat rod!!!!!  :wink:  :P HUmmm then again that wouldn't be the reason she was in the taxi, now would it? :roll:  :lol:

LOL

Debb

ram-rod

don't worry about that taxi driver white anting you carps

that tin worm is the real worry  get that fixed soon

by summer the cook will be back. the cabbies are to stingy to put the aircon on and she will want the 34 without the windows    :lol:
Dodge Brothers the Masochist\'s Marque
where pain and suffering is in a rusty art form   :(D)

Carps

Thank you for all the great advice.

I had the rust repaired, but the painter couldn't match the colour so the entire car had to be repainted.  Considering that, I had a full cusom job done in various shades of candys and pearls.

Of course that done, the upholstery no longer matches so had to remove that and get it redone in new soft leather, custom dyed to match the new paint.

Then I tried to polish up the old wheels so they'd look OK with the shiney new paint job, but they didn't come up at all well.  So I got a new set custom machined.

Seems like life is back to normal, thanx everybody for your great advice.   :wink:
Carps

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift.