Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

Dave

Quote from: "enjenjo"Chat at 9 pm tonight

So..........

KustomLincolnLady

Quote from: "jusjunk"

So..........

SO!! I know i was late, but it won't let me in  :cry:   must mean you guys are talking about me  :roll:  

Debb

Fat Cat

Quote from: "KustomLincolnLady"

So..........

SO!! I know i was late, but it won't let me in  :cry:   must mean you guys are talking about me  :roll:  

Debb

Did you forget your password? What user name were you using?

phat rat

Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.

Rayvyn

Quote from: "phat rat"oops I forgot

Me too. Got tied up on the phone and jumped in too late.  :cry:
***SFC-Team Smart***

What can a bird do that a man can\'t?

Whistle through his pecker...

HotRodLadyCrusr

I just got done baking cookies.....still doing laundry and packing.  Oh yeah, I'm eating dinner right now while I surf the internet.  I still need to reserve a rental car and I wanted to be in bed by 10pm cuz I'm getting up at 5am.  Man, I hate the nite before I leave for a car event.

Sorry I missed the chat....again.
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

KustomLincolnLady

Quote from: "Fat Cat"
Quote from: "KustomLincolnLady"

So..........

Debb

Did you forget your password? What user name were you using?

NOPE i didn't forget it, i was logged in to the site but the chat page wouldn't load :(  you had the door locked again didn't ya :wink:

Have fun denise!

Fat Cat

Quote from: "KustomLincolnLady"NOPE i didn't forget it, i was logged in to the site but the chat page wouldn't load :(  you had the door locked again didn't ya :wink:

The forum log in is seperate from the chat log in. I don't know why you could not get the chat page to load. I was in there with Enjenjo, GPster, MSUguydon, and Leon.

WZ JUNK

I had a little injury a couple of nites ago that required the emergency room and stiches but I am fine and able to work.  I did go to bed a little earlier last night to catch up on some sleep and so I missed the chat.

As a side note my wife says our mini van has a shake in it between 90 and 95 MPH.  I told her I would look into it.

I have recently had some trouble posting on the RRT.  Frank and I have been working on it but I can not figure out the problem.  We think it is on my end of the connection.  Today it tested fine.

John
WZ JUNK
Chopped 48 Chevy Truck
Former Crew chief #974 1953 Studebaker   
Past Bonneville record holder B/BGCC 249.9 MPH

Dave

Quote from: "WZ JUNK"I had a little injury a couple of nites ago that required the emergency room and stiches but I am fine and able to work.  I did go to bed a little earlier last night to catch up on some sleep and so I missed the chat.

As a side note my wife says our mini van has a shake in it between 90 and 95 MPH.  I told her I would look into it.

I have recently had some trouble posting on the RRT.  Frank and I have been working on it but I can not figure out the problem.  We think it is on my end of the connection.  Today it tested fine.

John
I was there but fatcat forgot! 10 minutes maybe :lol: Your wife says between 90 and 95  :?  :?  :lol:  :lol: Quick trip to the hospital eh  :?:
Wanna tell us wat you did or was it a brain fart thing :?:  :?:
Dave

WZ JUNK

Quote from: "WZ JUNK"I had a little injury a couple of nites ago that required the emergency room and stiches but I am fine and able to work.  I did go to bed a little earlier last night to catch up on some sleep and so I missed the chat.

John
I was there but fatcat forgot! 10 minutes maybe :lol: Your wife says between 90 and 95  :?  :?  :lol:  :lol: Quick trip to the hospital eh  :?:
Wanna tell us wat you did or was it a brain fart thing :?:  :?:
Dave

It was late at night and I was very tired.  I was finishing the wiring of a 56 Ford truck for a customer.  I was drilling wire tie holes in the upper cowl pinch weld and I had my left arm laying on the air cleaner.  The drill bit broke and the drill went into a vein in my left arm.  It was a squirter.  I think I spent more money on the emergency room than the whole job paid.  Next time I am just going to tell the customer that the job will be done when it is done, and I am not going to bust buns to get it finished.

John
WZ JUNK
Chopped 48 Chevy Truck
Former Crew chief #974 1953 Studebaker   
Past Bonneville record holder B/BGCC 249.9 MPH

EMSjunkie

The drill bit broke and the drill went into a vein in my left arm.  It was a squirter.  
John[/quote]

If it was a squirter, it wasn't a vein you hit..........it was an artery :shock:

bright red blood, squirted with every heart beat.

glad to hear you are on the mend :D

Vance
"I don\'t know what your problem is, but I bet its hard to pronounce"

1934 Ford 3 Window
Member, Rural Rodders
Member, National Sarcasm Society  "Like we need your support"
*****Co-Founder  Team Smart*****

sirstude

Darn EMT's, all we care is there was blood leaking, they got to tell use exactly what we did.  I work with a bunch of them too.

Doug
1965 Impala SS  502
1941 Olds

Watcher of #974 1953 Studebaker Bonneville pas record holder B/BGCC 249.945 MPH.  He sure is FAST

www.theicebreaker.us