Effingham Swap Meet/Show - Tuna Boat Maiden Voyage!

Started by msuguydon, March 27, 2007, 01:59:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

msuguydon

The admiral of the fleet has just given me my orders to set sail.  

The "Tuna Boat" and a couple members of her crew will be setting sail, the shake down cruise and maiden voyage, on April 15th to attend the 20th Annual Swap Meet and Car show at the Effingham County Fair Grounds in Altamount, IL  

Any RRT members planning to attend?  

Show info here...

http://www.classpack.com/swapflyer011.jpg
Would plastic be okay for you today?

Proud Member of Team Smart

Dave

I dont think ill be there Don... where is that town anyway..
Dave

msuguydon

Quote from: "jusjunk"I dont think ill be there Don... where is that town anyway..
Dave

F-ing Ham  :oops: , thats how its pronouced

It is right on I-70 between St Louis and Indy.  It's in Illinois, almost dead center east to west.

Dave

Quote from: "msuguydon"
Quote from: "jusjunk"I dont think ill be there Don... where is that town anyway..
Dave

It is right on I-70 between St Louis and Indy.  It's in Illinois, almost dead center east to west.

Ya its a BOB and TOM joke .. best fing burgers and best fing eggs  :lol:  :lol:
I just wondered where it was.. Ill do a map quest and see how far of a drive it is. If nothing else it might be a nice ride on the electra glide.. Thats the weekend of the bbq rebuild isnt it ??? but i plan on being home sat nite so if its not a too far ofa  god awful drive then maybe...... I know .. whats wrong with the coupe. .. Nothing  just that i lost a lot of riding time with the heart attack last summer and im gonna get it back...
Dave :wink:  :arrow:  :wink:

msuguydon

Quote from: "jusjunk"
Quote from: "msuguydon"
Dave

Ya its a BOB and TOM joke .. best fing burgers and best fing eggs  :lol:  :lol:
I just wondered where it was.. Ill do a map quest and see how far of a drive it is. If nothing else it might be a nice ride on the electra glide.. Thats the weekend of the bbq rebuild isnt it ??? but i plan on being home sat nite so if its not a too far ofa  god awful drive then maybe...... I know .. whats wrong with the coupe. .. Nothing  just that i lost a lot of riding time with the heart attack last summer and im gonna get it back...
Dave :wink:  :arrow:  :wink:

Man I would love to meet you... in a man love sorta way... you know  :oops:

But let me tell you.. it's all of 5 hours one way from Holland, so it would be a LONG day if you are trying to do it in one day...

Fat Cat

Quote from: "jusjunk"Thats the weekend of the bbq rebuild isnt it ???

Yep it sure is.  I don't have the time or energy to drive down what with all the stuff planned for that weekend.  :lol: