Sold the 32 and Bought a 1936 Chev

Started by Lithgow-Mick, February 18, 2007, 09:29:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lithgow-Mick

Because of the weather where I live in Australia, I decided to sell the 32 Bucket and by a 1936 Chev Sedan, Aussie Built.
Below is my 32 I sold, along with a couple of pics of the 36 Chev and the Donor car I bought for the build. The donor car is a XJS Jag, 350 chev, T400 box, and Jag front and rear ends. Let the built begin.  :wink:  :wink:
Sorry for the dial up guys.

The 36 Chev

The Jag Donor Car

If its not a Flattie
Then it wouldn,t pull a Sailor
Off Ya Sister

Charlie Chops 1940

That's a right smart looking coach...a bit different than those for U.S. consumption, but very nice.

Too much rain in your area?

Charlie
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying. "Wow...that was fun!"

Poster geezer for retirement....

A Hooligan!

Carps

Quote from: "Charlie Chops 1940"That's a right smart looking coach...a bit different than those for U.S. consumption
Well suited to Mick, as he too is just 'a bit' diffferent.   :lol:  :lol:

QuoteToo much rain in your area?
Yeah sure!   :wink:
Carps

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift.

Crosley.In.AZ

Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

Rayvyn

The Aussie version of "Driving Miss Daisy"... :lol:

Hey Mick, I know you're a changed man as of lately, but jeez, did ya' have to give up the roaring pipes for the sewing machine sound... :?:  
I'll bet she does all of 45mph... :P  
Do you roll down the window and yell "Vroom Vroom"... :?:  :lol:  
That trunk is huge; big enough to carry your sandals and Coppertone down to the rainbow beach... :oops:  :D
Did you buy it because they have a rod run on Pot Luck dinner night at the bingo hall now... :?:  :D

Good gosh man, next thing ya' know, he'll be drivin' around in Knit polo shirts, black knee high socks and his pants pulled up around his chest... :shock:   Oh wait, he does that now... :wink:

Glad to see you back ya' slacker. Now go build a hot rod... :!:  :D
Just remember to be like a church going Boy Scout for awhile... );b(

Oh Yeah...nice ride... :!:  :D
***SFC-Team Smart***

What can a bird do that a man can\'t?

Whistle through his pecker...

TJ's Dad

Quote from: "Charlie Chops 1940"

Too much rain in your area?

Yep Charlie , they had a few drops in Lithgow back in '05 n Mick got his curly locks dampened , so off to market went '32 !!  :roll:  :roll:  :lol:  :wink:

BTW , he does share a resemblence to Miss Daisy !!  :wink:
I\'d rather a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomomy !!!

ASRF Life Member

VHRA Member.

Lithgow-Mick

Quote from: "Rayvyn"The Aussie version of "Driving Miss Daisy"... :lol:

Hey Mick, I know you're a changed man as of lately, but jeez, did ya' have to give up the roaring pipes for the sewing machine sound... :?:  
That trunk is huge; big enough to carry your sandals and Coppertone down to the rainbow beach... :oops:  :D
Did you buy it because they have a rod run on Pot Luck dinner night at the bingo hall now... :?:  :D

Good gosh man, next thing ya' know, he'll be drivin' around in Knit polo shirts, black knee high socks and his pants pulled up around his chest... :shock:   Oh wait, he does that now... :wink:

You idiot.  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
How you been ol mate, havent seen you about in ages, you still trying to * stir here.  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
Talk laters ya old *  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:
If its not a Flattie
Off Ya Sister

Rayvyn

Quote from: "Lithgow-Mick"

How you been ol mate, havent seen you about in ages, you still trying to #### stir here.  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
Talk laters ya old #####  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:

Hey ya' dork, you haven't been kicked out of here yet... :?:  I'll have to talk to the management... :wink:
Yep, stirrin' trouble and up to no good... :D
Have you started anything on that * Tracy car yet, or are you still kickin' yourself for buying a rod with the horsepower of an electric razor... :?:  :D
I've seen 5 year olds push their little red wagons faster than that thing travels... :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
Later... :D
***SFC-Team Smart***

What can a bird do that a man can\'t?

Whistle through his pecker...

Lithgow-Mick

Quote from: "Rayvyn"
Quote from: "Lithgow-Mick"

How you been ol mate, havent seen you about in ages, you still trying to #### stir here.  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
Talk laters ya old #####  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:

Hey ya' dork, you haven't been kicked out of here yet... :?:  I'll have to talk to the management... :wink:
Yep, stirrin' trouble and up to no good... :D
Have you started anything on that * Tracy car yet, or are you still kickin' yourself for buying a rod with the horsepower of an electric razor... :?:  :D
I've seen 5 year olds push their little red wagons faster than that thing travels... :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
Later... :D
You tosser mate, the Chev is still stock, wait till its rodded then shoot ya great mouth off.  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
Your ok mate, bugger these humans.  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:
Why would I get booted from here, unless your behind it.  :wink:  :wink:
Talk soon and take care mate.  8)  8)  8)
If its not a Flattie
Off Ya Sister