Yippee, ONE month from today!!!!

Started by KustomLincolnLady, March 14, 2007, 02:41:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KustomLincolnLady

RRT BBQ day!!!!!!!!!!!   gee, just had the last two weekends off and it was great. But Now the stuff is hitting the fan again. I need a break :P

I can't wait!!!!!!  Bry and I have a plan in the works :lol:

so what time do you guys think your leaving on fri to go to the museum?
I'm putting in for a vac day today so I can go there too :)   YIPPEE

Debb

HotRodLadyCrusr

Don't forget RRT dinner party at my home in Livonia directly after the museum gig (5:30 or after I should say cuz I have to work that day) BUT Debb could play hostess if you guys get there earlier then I do. 8)
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

Rayvyn

Quote from: "HotRodLadyCrusr"Don't forget RRT dinner party at my home in Livonia directly after the museum gig (5:30 or after I should say cuz I have to work that day) BUT Debb could play hostess if you guys get there earlier then I do. 8)

If we get there before you, can we go through the drawers and closets... :?:  :wink:  :D

"I swear officer, I don't know where that Tingler painting
got to."   :?  8)  :D
***SFC-Team Smart***

What can a bird do that a man can\'t?

Whistle through his pecker...

enjenjo

Quote from: "Rayvyn"
Quote from: "HotRodLadyCrusr"Don't forget RRT dinner party at my home in Livonia directly after the museum gig (5:30 or after I should say cuz I have to work that day) BUT Debb could play hostess if you guys get there earlier then I do. 8)

If we get there before you, can we go through the drawers and closets... :?:  :wink:  :D

"I swear officer, I don't know where that Tingler painting
got to."   :?  8)  :D

You looking for ladies underware again? A year in jail wasn't enough?
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

tomslik

yeah,yeah,yeah....rub it in...not ALL of us live in the midwest...some of us knew better :wink:

anyway, i'll just have to stay here and play with my own burnt weenie...
The last thing I want to do is hurt you. But it\'s still on my list

phat rat

Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.

Crosley.In.AZ

Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

EMSjunkie

Travel plans are made, hotel accomodations are made, now just gotta wait till April 12th to put everything in motion 8)

looking forward to finally getting to meet some of ya :-o
hope to get to take in the Museum and the party at Denises, if I can tear myself away from my Granddaughter :lol:

Vance
"I don\'t know what your problem is, but I bet its hard to pronounce"

1934 Ford 3 Window
Member, Rural Rodders
Member, National Sarcasm Society  "Like we need your support"
*****Co-Founder  Team Smart*****

Dave

Best I can do is show up on saturday.. I gotta work friday. I dont think i can stay for sunday either..
Dave

KustomLincolnLady

Quote from: "Crosley"Lets stay on topic  8)

LOL I have to say I'm with Tony on this one :lol:

Well In chat last night we were plotting our Friday museum day adventure!!  I'm all excited about the plans and can't wait.

So this morn I get a call at work from Rob, He wants to know what day it is, he's putting in for a vac day now  :D  :shock:   * intruders!!!! LOL

plans are still the same Bry (don't worry)  :P  :wink:

Only change will be we will get a room and just spend the night so we don't have to drive 2 1/2 hrs back home fri night. so If someone can give me the hotel info I'll call for a room.  Unless rob comes home tonight and says he can't get the day off, LOL

Dave

plans are still the same Bry (don't worry)  

What about staying on topic? I hope you and bryan and rob dont have a room together.
Dave 8)

KustomLincolnLady

Quote from: "jusjunk"plans are still the same Bry (don't worry)  

What about staying on topic? I hope you and bryan and rob dont have a room together.
Dave 8)

Dave Dave, that WAS the topic, LOL   and Rob is in charge of getting his own darn room  :lol:  :twisted:   J/K

Debb

GPster

Quote from: "KustomLincolnLady"Only change will be we will get a room and just spend the night so we don't have to drive 2 1/2 hrs back home fri night. so If someone can give me the hotel info I'll call for a room.  Unless rob comes home tonight and says he can't get the day off, LOL
Days Inn, Swanton 419-865-2002   Fax 419-865-2058   close to the airport GPster

oldmanolds

*! I was going to try and make the trip on April 11th,but I have to go to California.My son will be home from a tour in Iraq.I hate to miss the BBQ but family  first. Hope we can meet some of you folks at the Louisville Nats in Aug. oldmanolds
GETTING OLD SUCKS..BUT IT SURE BEATS THE ATERNATIVE.     www.stophd.org