38 drives

Started by Kctom, April 26, 2004, 07:07:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kctom

Quote from: "40"Awesome looking car....Hope to get a closer look at it soon....Will you be in Springfield??
I sure will. We have to hook up I owe you!
TOM

Kctom

Quote from: "HotRodLadyCrusr"Truely awesome!  I LOVE your copper color.  I've got the House of Kolor color chart and I'm not really seeing a copper there that I really like.  Can I ask who the manufacturer of your paint is?  What's the name of the color?  Is it a true copper looking color in person?  Does it have any metalic in it?
The 2004 Chrysler PT Crusier has the same color. The paint type was Valspar. House of colors should have it. I bought mine off the web from a place is washington state, I think. I could look it up if you want. The price was really good. There is a little metalic in it and a hole bunch of pearl. It is kinda true cooper looking with a tinge of orange. The color is awsum. Ask Dave!

Dave

Quote from: "Kctom1"
Quote from: "HotRodLadyCrusr"Truely awesome!  I LOVE your copper color.  I've got the House of Kolor color chart and I'm not really seeing a copper there that I really like.  Can I ask who the manufacturer of your paint is?  What's the name of the color?  Is it a true copper looking color in person?  Does it have any metalic in it?
The 2004 Chrysler PT Crusier has the same color. The paint type was Valspar. House of colors should have it. I bought mine off the web from a place is washington state, I think. I could look it up if you want. The price was really good. There is a little metalic in it and a hole bunch of pearl. It is kinda true cooper looking with a tinge of orange. The color is awsum. Ask Dave!

Yes its a good looking color. We used Dupont and it was 300 bucks a gallon  :( It came out great though. Its one of those colors that never seems to look the same...........
Dave :D