Easter Weekend Carshow in Sioux Falls

Started by Mikej, April 25, 2004, 07:17:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mikej

Daryle, my wife Anita and I went to Sioux fall Easter morning to a indoor car show. BTRC ( Bob ) was debuting his 37 Ford Sedan. Thought I would share a picture for you.

Congratulations are in order....Bob did real well at the show winning "Best in Show" as well as other awards.Very nicely done car.....Check it out if you get the chance!
"The one who dies with the most friends wins"

Fat Cat

Mike I deleted the duplicate message and it appears that it deleted the picture too. if you could shoot me an email with the image attached I will reupload it to the server so that you don't have to repost it. Sorry.

Mikej

Fat Cat

Quote from: "Mikej"Frank, I sent you the picture.

And i did get it and it is uploaded and should be viewable by all. Sorry for that interuption. :oops:

btrc

Thanks for posting the picture Mike.  It was good to see you and 40 and to meet your wife Anita.  The Easter Car Show ain't no Detroit Aurorama but it was still quite an honor to win and a complete surprise.  Now I can concentrate on puting on some miles.

Bob
Bob

purplepickup

Congratulations on the Best of Show award Bob.  Having built the car yourself, something like that must really make you proud.  Now you can go get stone chips and bugs all over it. :D
George