Coldwater car show..

Started by Dave, May 08, 2004, 06:48:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave

Well Sue and I decided to go today and the weather changed and it turned out to be a really nice day. About 1/4 of the way down on M60 we had to stop and let 6 deer cross in front of us. We both saw em comming so I just stopped. Saw a lot of people i havent seen for a while and the show was good. I was a little dissapointed when we first got there and parked . Some one in about a 1975 pontiac pariesiane or how ever ya spell that parked right next to us about 3 feet away from the 32 and crooked too boot. Hummm 4 doors basic white fuggly. I told sue that sure ruins a nice looking 32. We went to the swap and saw fat cat and when we got back the pontiac was gone.. Cool.. Looked for Frank Sr for 4 hours and when I got back to the car he was trying to put the moves on my wife I think... Good day nice weather and the 32 ran great. Lots of nice cars to look at too.
Dave 8)

Dave

Oh ya I forgot.. Saw a really nice 34 coupe there.. was purple with flames and a for sale sign ? LOL
Actually I talked to Jack who bought my 34 and he said he wants a Hi Boy.
Dave :wink:

Also stopped at the local biker bar for a burger and a drink only cause I could park right next to the orange prowler in the lot !!!!. You shoulda seen the look on the owners face when I was leaving and he came out of the bar.
Priceless.. LOL

enjenjo

QuoteLooked for Frank Sr for 4 hours and when I got back to the car he was trying to put the moves on my wife I think...

She was begging for deliverance. Dave made her stay in the car all day. :lol:
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

Dave

Quote from: "enjenjo"
QuoteLooked for Frank Sr for 4 hours and when I got back to the car he was trying to put the moves on my wife I think...

She was begging for deliverance. Dave made her stay in the car all day. :lol:

Frank You need to check this link Its all you need...
http://www.benliaw.com/ebay/index.htm
Dave :lol:

HotRodLadyCrusr

Anyone going to be there tomorrow?  I was planning on arriving around 10 or 11am but if everyone went on Sat and aren't going back tomorrow, well then I might as well stay home and work on Big Olds.  Who will be there tomorrow?
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

KustomLincolnLady

Is anyone going to go tomorrow  :? , were considering, didn't make it today   :(   to much work to do!
Debb

Dave

Quote from: "KustomLincolnLady"Is anyone going to go tomorrow  :? , were considering, didn't make it today   :(   to much work to do!
Debb

I would really like to go back tomorrow but sue is spending part of the day with her mother so it doesnt look good for me..
Dave

KustomLincolnLady

guess were not going either :(    since everyone went today

348tripower

I'm headed out at 8 am today :lol:
Don Colliau