Nashville, Tn. swap meet

Started by papastoyss, January 26, 2007, 08:44:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

papastoyss

SUNDAY SUNDAY, Feb. 4 Stones River AACA swap meet at Tn. state  fairgrounds, exit 81 ,Wedgewood Ave. off I-65 just south of downtown Nashville. Lots of quality junk ,4 inside buildings plus outside space for brave sellers. Earl Scheib & I are in Bld. F spots 77-79.Stopby & say hello papastoyss , David Midgett. It ain't Hershey or Turkey  Run but  it's pretty good for Nashville in Feburary!
grandchildren are your reward for not killing your teenagers!

phat rat

just how big a swap meet is this in terms of number of vendors?
Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.

papastoyss

Jack, I don't know for sure, I would guess 150-175. It's about half the size of Kyana swap meet at Louisville Ky. fairgrounds. That one is usually 1st weekend in March.

phat rat

Quote from: "papastoyss"Jack, I don't know for sure, I would guess 150-175. It's about half the size of Kyana swap meet at Louisville Ky. fairgrounds. That one is usually 1st weekend in March.

OK thanks for the info. I will be at the Louisville swap it's the 10th-11th of March this year.  Their ad claims nearly 1000 swap spaces I've been the 3-4 times before.

Fat Cat

Just a suggestion but why don't you guys add these swap meets to the calendar as well. That way when the posts slide down the page the information is still in the calendar.

phat rat

Crosley.In.AZ

the swap is one week late.......  8)

I'll be in the Nashville area saturday 1-27
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

enjenjo

Sounds like you are a week early. Sounds like poor planning. :D
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

Crosley.In.AZ

Quote from: "enjenjo"Sounds like you are a week early. Sounds like poor planning. :D

Grandma said we are going to see the new grand kids and I follow..... :shock:
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

phat rat

Quote from: "Crosley"
Quote from: "enjenjo"Sounds like you are a week early. Sounds like poor planning. :D

Grandma said we are going to see the new grand kids and I follow..... :shock:

Well just tell grandma that the kids are so great you want to stay an extra week :wink:

papastoyss

phat rat I "phoned a friend" & he said promoters advertise 500 indoor spots plus outside space as needed.Daytime Temps are below 40 all this week so that will put a damper on the outside sellers. Last year it was 60 degrees & lots of garage cleaners outside.

phat rat

Quote from: "papastoyss"phat rat I "phoned a friend" & he said promoters advertise 500 indoor spots plus outside space as needed.Daytime Temps are below 40 all this week so that will put a damper on the outside sellers. Last year it was 60 degrees & lots of garage cleaners outside.

Thanks for the info