Law Enforcement everywhere!!

Started by Sean, April 26, 2004, 01:17:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sean

The Vice President is speaking at Westminster College here in Fulton today. That little College has been drawing Presidents and Foreign Leaders in ever since Churchill came here and made his "Iron Curtain" speech.

I came home from work a while ago and started seeing Cop cars a couple miles before I hit the city limits. Just on the hwy 54 overpass there was a Highway Patrolman, two City cop cars, a Deputy, and an unmarked Government car. Once I got over the overpass, every intersection had at least two city cops and a Deputy.

I'm sure there were quite a few people scattered through there that weren't visible too.... :wink:

47wood

Reminds me of a year ago when former President Clinton played golf on our course here in Little Rock.  I was also playing that day.  All over the course you could see golf carts with guys wearing coats & ties and no clubs on the cart (not too obvious).  Clinton really stood out in his group, by wearing a bright red shirt.  When he hit a bad shot he usually threw down another ball and hit a 2nd shot! :wink:
Great Grandma Lee always said;  FAIR  ...is something you pay when you get on the bus!

Ohio Blue Tip

Quote from: "47wood"Reminds me of a year ago when former President Clinton played golf on our course here in Little Rock.  I was also playing that day.  All over the course you could see golf carts with guys wearing coats & ties and no clubs on the cart (not too obvious).  Clinton really stood out in his group, by wearing a bright red shirt.  When he hit a bad shot he usually threw down another ball and hit a 2nd shot! :wink:

That's the way I play golf, and a good foot wedge helps also.  :lol:
Some people try to turn back their odometers
Not me, I want people to know "why" I look this way.
I\'ve traveled a long way and some of the
roads weren\'t paved.

Ken

btrc

The Vice President comes out here, SD, to go pheasant hunting every year.   A few years ago a couple of  Secret Service Agents rolled their suburban on a one of the country roads otherwise you wouldn't have known he was around.
Bob

Bruce Dorsi

Quote from: "btrc"A few years ago a couple of  Secret Service Agents rolled their suburban on a one of the country roads...

Oh, boy!! ....Doesn't that instill confidence in their protective abilities?
 :roll:
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

If being smart means knowing what I am dumb at,  I must be a genius!