Monroe Michigan swap...

Started by Dave, April 23, 2004, 07:27:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave

anyone going to the swap in monroe sunday ? Ive also got vip passes for the rm auction in novi but it dont look like in going to make it there. If anyones going and close to me you can save 25.00 to get in to the auction.. Ill give away the passes..
Dave

Fift4fe

Dave

I'll be going, don't know what time yet.  Are you able to bring the 4'x 8' plastic interior panel in a truck if you're coming this way?  If not, when can we hook up?  Give me directions to your place and I can come pick it up or we can meet in Ypsi like we talked about at Autorama.

Fift4fe

Dave
OVER!
OVER?

Did we say it was over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?

Dave

Quote from: "Fift4fe"Dave

I'll be going, don't know what time yet.  Are you able to bring the 4'x 8' plastic interior panel in a truck if you're coming this way?  If not, when can we hook up?  Give me directions to your place and I can come pick it up or we can meet in Ypsi like we talked about at Autorama.

Fift4fe

Dave

I may go if i get every thing done around here that i want to do. If I go yes I can haul the plastic. Ill know later today if im going for sure. If not i can give you directions to here or we can meet some afternoon at the body shop in ypsi..
Dave

Fift4fe

Dave

Your choice.  Whatever is best for you.  Im flexible
It's supposed to rain tomorrow (Sunday) according to the weather guessers.

Dave
OVER!
OVER?

Did we say it was over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?

Dave

Quote from: "Fift4fe"Dave

Your choice.  Whatever is best for you.  Im flexible
It's supposed to rain tomorrow (Sunday) according to the weather guessers.

Dave

Sorry I didnt get back with you. Got busy here mowing the lawn and stuff.
Its raining here anyway so that kind of shot my plans for monroe. I dont like walking around in the rain.. I love spring. All done with snow and right into mowing the grass... LOL
Ill leave you a personal message with my phone number and stuff. I dont think I gave it to you. Then we can get together on the plastic. Ill be at ypsi next weekend for the cruise sat nite and the show sunday. Im taking the 32 down friday and sue is going to come and pick me up at the body shop so she could drive the truck and haul the plastic down if you want to come out for the cruise or the show.
Dave 8)