TO MY RRT FAMILY

Started by KustomLincolnLady, January 21, 2007, 10:59:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KustomLincolnLady

Rob and I, as well as the rest of our family, would like to Thank You all so so much for the Beautiful, Awsome flower arrangement sent in my Fathers memory.

This has been so very difficult for me, rob, marty (my son) and the grandkids, it was a happy moment in a time of need.

I was overcome when I saw it. YOU MADE ME CRY, again!  :wink:

Thank you everyone who donated towards this and everyone who posted and sent notes, or cards or called or visited the funeral home!!!!!  

I am so happy that I know I am finally get to meet some of you at the BBQ redo this spring. Your all getting big fat hugs, well you would have anyway, ha ha

It's pretty amazing that this little box has made us all so many friends.

Denise, thank you for all your efforts and time spent arranging this. You really put some thought into it. I can't tell you the comments that were made about it by most everyone.

I am posting a photo of the flowers for all of you to see. and I am also going to post a photo, one of many that I had at the funeral home.
This photo will explain a lot  :wink: about why I love cars. It's of my father and I at age 6. I think its self explanatory :lol:

Love Debb

enjenjo

Again, sorry for your trials, and I hope we were able to ease your burden a bit.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

HotRodLadyCrusr

Debb, I'm so glad you and your family enjoyed them.  They were sent not only in memory of your father but for the RRT's love for you as well.  

Thanks for posting a photo of the flowers so we can all enjoy their beauty.  I knew you would. :wink:   Just a thought, doing a scrapbook for yourself of just you and your Dad might be theraputic.  If you want to set aside a weekend to do this and you'd like some company during the process, just ask, I'll be there in a heartbeat.
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

Debb,You are most welcome! That's a cool photo.....Looks like you were already giving orders at 6!Take care and don't be a stranger around here....we're all pretty good listeners!
"The one who dies with the most friends wins"

Crosley.In.AZ

Not sure what to type, we have never met..

We hope things move forward for you and the family.

I noticed in the older photo you posted  that you had not started carrying plates loaded with food yet.

thats a joke

8)
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

KustomLincolnLady

Quote from: "40"Debb,You are most welcome! That's a cool photo.....Looks like you were already giving orders at 6!Take care and don't be a stranger around here....we're all pretty good listeners!

:shock: What are you talking about, lol. Hey, My mother taught me well  :D

40 you and crosley are sooooo funny ha ha, Made me laugh, and I haven't done that in quite a few days, well except when Enjenjo Boo'd me  :wink:

Enjenjo and Fatcat, it did help you being here, it was a great comfort.
Debb

moparrodder

Debb, it's good to see you checkin up on us.   Just wished I could have done more. I'll give you a call if it's ok later this week. Just remember you're one of our sweethearts on this board and we're here for you, and as Daryle said we're good listeners.

Bill