Grand Rapids

Started by moose, January 08, 2007, 02:27:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave

Quote from: "phat rat"George, you guys had freezing rain down there? Was nice up this way. Left here for the show just after noon (DRIVING THE CPE DAVE) was a nice sunshiny day all the way down but was a little overcast coming home but still a decent day. Saw some guys I already knew including Rudy and met Moose and Safarinut. Hard to belive the weather here this year, I've got almost 400 mi on the cpe since the first of the year.

Dont start Jack........... :wink:
Dave :!:  :arrow:  :twisted:

phat rat

just couldn't resist  :lol:  :lol:  It really was a nice day for a trip. Still clear and dry up here
Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.

KustomLincolnLady

Dang, I really wanted to go to this today but I had to work  :cry:
Anyone going to post pics?  how was the show? anything good there?

hummm lets see, yep 3 questions, rob says thats my limit  :roll:

Debb

enjenjo

Quote from: "KustomLincolnLady"Dang, I really wanted to go to this today but I had to work  :cry:

Debb

Same old, naked women, free beer, and cool cars, nothing for you or Dave.

BOO!
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

msuguydon

Quote from: "enjenjo"
Quote from: "KustomLincolnLady"Dang, I really wanted to go to this today but I had to work  :cry:

Debb

Same old, naked women, free beer, and cool cars, nothing for you or Dave.

BOO!

You stole my line!  8)

Hope you guys had fun, I never get tired of naked woman, free beer and cool cars!
Would plastic be okay for you today?

Proud Member of Team Smart

Dave

Quote from: "phat rat"just couldn't resist  :lol:  :lol:  It really was a nice day for a trip. Still clear and dry up here

Come on down here today Jack..
Freezin rain big time right now.
Dave

Roadstar

Had a really good time there, great to see a bunch of my friends, nice way to start the New Year.

Got to give mad props to the Pinstripers for donating there tme once again. IT's unreal how much they give of themselfs.

I spent most of my time there and at the Relix club dislay, probably the highlight of the show for me, I hope they will be duplicating the display for the basement show in Detroit.

GOt to see Daves new Bubble Top car, it was way cool especially after seeing it a year ago this weekend at his house and the body wasn't even layed up yet. Sure came a long way. Great looking tribute to Roths style.

Yeah sorry I missed Charlie and Ken, alway  a pleasure to talk to you guys, I'm sure we will see each other at Detroit.

Didn't anyone take any pics hahaha

moose

Well I really enjoyed the Grand Rapids show. It was small compared to Detrouit but they had a really good mix of cars. I enjoyed seeing Charlie, Ken, Jack and Rudy. Wish I would have had more time  to chat. There was a good turnout for the panel jam and we were able to reise some $$$$$ for a good cause. Only had freezing rani between here and Lansing. Then the roads dried and the Subn cane out.....See ya in Detroit or if not there than at Franks in April

Tim

HotRodLadyCrusr

Quote from: "Roadstar"

Didn't anyone take any pics hahaha

:lol: They'll get posted later tonight.

Sorry I missed everyone.  My schedule was such that Sunday was more conveniant to attend.  Had a really nice time chatting with Dave Shuten and took LOTS of photos of his bubble car.  Also spent quite a bit of time chatting with the guys in the Relix cluba as well.  They are talking about Speed Week this year for their first time.  Spent the remainder of the day in the panel jam area.  Bought a couple of AWESOME panels.

Then headed off to the Ionia Hot Rod Shop.  Took lots of photos there as well, mainly of the roadster that they are taking to the GNRS in CA at the end of the month.

GREAT weekend!
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.