Started by Dave, January 09, 2007, 05:30:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave

oh S#$T this is really outa hand :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
Dave :!:  :arrow:

Fat Cat

Quote from: "jusjunk"Don't you have school work to do little boy :?:  :?:
Dave

Yep, but I finished for tonight, Thursday night's and half done with Friday's. That just leaves Sunday's homwork and I will worry about that on Saturday. So I have nothing but time to make you my pet, girlfriend.

Nick32Vic

Yeah Dave, your just a typical STREET RODDER who trailers his cars to shows. haha.  :lol:

Carps

Quote from: "Rayvyn"He calls me an A%$@#%# and a &*%#$, refers to my car as a barnacle infested leaking stinky tuna barge, and now he wants me to back him up... :(D)
So he's seen your car and described it for the rest of us, you should be happy and offer some help.

QuoteAnd how your poor dog must suffer, lying in the corner in a little ball
Hey that shows a kind hearted attitude to me, most dogs lose both of em when thhey are but puppies and never get the chance to enjoy what they are for, at least this one has a half a chance of some fun.   :wink:

Quotehow much of a B!T<H it would be
Now I'm confused, is this a male or female Canine?

Oh I forget, Bryan can't usually tell the difference,  Guess that's why he goes both ways.   :shock:    :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
Carps

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift.

Rayvyn

Quote from: "Carps"
Oh I forget, Bryan can't usually tell the difference,  Guess that's why he goes both ways.   :shock:    :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Gee, it looks like Davey got some help. Whatcha gonna do now brother Dave, sic Choco on me too... :?:  Them 2 is a whole lotta fugly comin' at ya'...The Aussie version of Laurel and Hardly... :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

I had to go both ways that one night Carps, don't you remember... :?:

I looked in every juke joint on one side of that street in Louisville, then had to go the other way to look down the other side... :!:

I finally found you in that little dive where all the guys were wearing black leather chaps and vests with chains, they all looked like patent leather policemen and most of them had the Freddy Mercury haircuts. You were back in the far corner huddled in deep conversation with that big Sailor you called Trixie... :shock:  :oops:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
***SFC-Team Smart***

What can a bird do that a man can\'t?

Whistle through his pecker...

Dave

Man i can see this is really gettin ugly... For once i just dont have anything to say. Well thanks Carps at least you see the light.
Dave :!:

Uncle Bob

I don't really know you Dave, but it's hard to resist a really good pile on.

I hear Speedway has decided to start stocking Q-tips.  Order $400 worth by the 13th and shipping is FREE.  That many Q-tips should be just about right for one winter show car deal. :P
Luck occurs when preparation and opportunity meet.

phat rat

Quote from: "Uncle Bob"I don't really know you Dave, but it's hard to resist a really good pile on.

I hear Speedway has decided to start stocking Q-tips.  Order $400 worth by the 13th and shipping is FREE.  That many Q-tips should be just about right for one winter show car deal. :P

ROTFLMAO
Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.

Dave

Like I said before ,bring it on guys..I can take  it..But..... I will get even :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:
Dave

Dave

By the way my dog is a female.
Dave

SKR8PN

Man.......rough crowd in here tonight :shock: :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Dave......glad ya got a trailer for the big show. If sumthin' falls thru, just let me know :wink:  

Oh, by the way Dave..... as little as you are, I don't think it is wise for you to be pickin' on the large kitty..........might just find yourself in the litter box :shock:  :shock:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
If we are what we eat.........
Then I am fast,cheap and easy.

EMSjunkie

Quote from: "jusjunk"Like I said before ,bring it on guys..I can take  it..But..... I will get even :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:
Dave

Wassamatter stickybritches..........Sue double ya up on Geritol :?:
yer kindy frisky tonight :shock:

but I am glad ya got a ride to the big show. I would hate for ya to miss it :(

opportunities like that don't happen that often.

Vance
"I don\'t know what your problem is, but I bet its hard to pronounce"

1934 Ford 3 Window
Member, Rural Rodders
Member, National Sarcasm Society  "Like we need your support"
*****Co-Founder  Team Smart*****

Dave

Ya a special invite is cool cause this guy is doing the display and all i have to do is show up. If you do it on your own you need carpet and stanchions and rope etc etc. Ill still have to pay my 50 bucks again to re join the isca but thats kinda cool too. Were planning on having a great time even though its gonna take a toll on my wallet :cry: The year i finished the coupe and we hauled it to cobo i was in with a local club and that was fun. I met a lot of new people and drank with a lot too :lol:  :lol: Now with grandma moving the first of march ill be around the house a lot working on the roadster cause im gonna need to get as much of the dirty work done and that will save me some money too. Even though i need some more parts if im home and not out to dinner a lot it will help. Some times i think i need to put the roadster up for sale the way it is but id also like to get it to a drivable state.  
Dave 8)  :!:  :arrow:

phat rat

The invite like that is cool especially when you consider no hassle with the set-up.  I was at the GR Autorama in 99 with the cpe in the Street Rodder Magazine display the same way. I wasn't able to arrange for a trailer though. So I drove it, was a nice sunshiny day, with clear roads for the run down on Thurs. snowing like heck and slippery on the way home Sun night.
Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.