Mike's Upholstery & Rod Shop, Olney IL

Started by msuguydon, January 08, 2007, 03:50:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

msuguydon

When I was at the Indy Swap meet, I had a conversation (when I was not drinking free beer and admiring the naked girls, see other thread for explanation) with the owners of Mikes Rod Shop in Olney, IL.  

I am thinking I might ask them to do some interior work for me.

Anyone have any experience or know these folks and can you share with me your thoughts/experiences.

Thanks
Would plastic be okay for you today?

Proud Member of Team Smart

Dave

Quote from: "msuguydon"When I was at the Indy Swap meet, I had a conversation (when I was not drinking free beer and admiring the naked girls, see other thread for explanation) with the owners of Mikes Rod Shop in Olney, IL.  

I am thinking I might ask them to do some interior work for me.

Anyone have any experience or know these folks and can you share with me your thoughts/experiences.

Thanks

I hear they have marine naugahyde and thats what you need for a tuna barge so id say go for it.   I like tweed my self cause its made from sheep and keeps all the texans honest and outta jail for  :?:  :?:  :?: to sheep..
The problem with naugahyde is  its getting rare as hens teeth to find cause the nauga's are on the endangered species lits in 12 countrys texas included. Did i ever show you guys my hens teeth necklace ? It goes well with my gold chain!

Other than that I got no clue and no other input.
Your Welcome
Dave :wink:  :!:  :arrow:

ps: im glad you catching on and again I can take it Fire Away :lol:  :lol:

msuguydon

HELL NO, there will not be any naugahyde in this captains boat... I got three words for you !

FINE Corinthin LEATHER...

And for the record, that is a 1976 Crodoba !
Would plastic be okay for you today?

Proud Member of Team Smart

kb426

TEAM SMART

Dave

Ha ha I had to come back and check this out again .. Is that Recardo  :?:  :?:
Da Plane Da Plane
ok Boss
:wink:  :wink:  :wink:
Dave

rumrumm

"Oh, Admiral. It was Khan! He put creatures in our ears and made us do bad acting."
Lynn
'32 3W

I write novels, too. https://lsjohanson.com