Busy Day im waiting for my new keyboard too.

Started by Dave, December 28, 2006, 04:12:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave

Sue got me a new kyeboard and i wish it was here but she will show up sometime with it :lol:  Fedex came early i didnt even hear em :?:  Thats what i get for workin. Yesterday i removed the shelf behind the seat. Easy job gonna work out nice. Today after fedex got hter i finished the drive shaft and put the new short water pump on.  Humm seems the timing tab is near the center of the timing cover on these new ones and there is a round tube also :?:  Kinda gets in the way.. Out comes the die grinder and a cut off wheel.. say good bye to part of the tube then were golden. Oh a i did a little more fiberglass work too. firewall is finished..  Ups made a stop too and i got the new intake manifold and stainless intake bolts and i ordered flex plate bolts but sure as S&&T i got the wrong ones. I got em for  flexplate to crank and i need flexpalte to converter.. Ill have to find a good number and order them.
ups should be here tomorrow with my grille. id like to see how thats gonna look and work before my run to Ft Wayne saturday fo the indoor races. Man im getting close. Id bet maybe mid january ill be ripping this apart for sandblasting of the frame and some paint  :lol:  
Dave :!:  :idea:  :arrow: