It's Christmas day. Time to party!

Started by Carps, December 24, 2006, 09:04:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carps

Yup, you can whip the ring pull offa that cold tinnie and start sippin, coz it's  officially Christmas day here and that means it's party time!

Here's wishin ya'all and your'n a happy day and whilst I wish for Santa to fulfil your wldest dreams, lets not forget what the day is about.

Have a good one and we'll see ya soon.  Peace and goodwill be with ya all.
Carps

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift.

Bob K

Same to you Peter, look forward to seeing you this summer.

Cool Xmas card BTW

B
Have you ever wondered how your mother knew enough about people like me to warn you about us?

enjenjo

Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

Dave

Quote from: "Carps"Yup, you can whip the ring pull offa that cold tinnie and start sippin, coz it's  officially Christmas day here and that means it's party time!

Here's wishin ya'all and your'n a happy day and whilst I wish for Santa to fulfil your wldest dreams, lets not forget what the day is about.

Have a good one and we'll see ya soon.  Peace and goodwill be with ya all.

Merry Christmas carps. Were gettin kinda ready here. Well sue is.. im gonna go out to the garage till the kids get here bout 5pm.
Dave

rooster

Merry Christmas to all you mate's! Party at our hose starts tommoro! :D

parklane

Merry Christmas to each and everyone, and remember the reason for the season.

John
If a blind person wears sunglasses, why doesn\'t a deaf person wear earmuffs??

Carps

I'm looking forward to being there Bob.  But I'm not due in St Louis until August so you'll have to keep the party going until then.   :wink:

Ma nature has given us a very nice gift.  It started raining yesterday and hasn't let up, in fact it's coming down heavier right now than I think I've seen in years.

Seems to be everywhere and not just localised so the half of our state that's been burning for the past month might be getting some relief.  Hopefully not so much that it creates too much mud or washes the top soil away.  If it aint one thing with ol Ma N it's another, huh.   :?
Carps

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift.

kb426

Merry Christmas to all. Hope everyone has a good day.
TEAM SMART