nasty nova looks like new gold coin now

Started by dragrcr50, December 20, 2006, 10:36:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dragrcr50

well here is the old chevy two i got hosed on done and goin on ebay.  turned out pretty decent, new engine sounds killer trans etc works great and steering is great as usuall hehehe..... used old gold lacquer ala old school complete with a couple of burn marks from the old buffer. I call it distressed, period gasser paint.  was fun showing it off in all its ragged stages.......Merry Christmas to all...............
ownerWoodard racing and hot rod shop in mustang oklahoma. My  specialty is gassers &  nostalgia race cars , love the salt,

1FATGMC

Looks good Sam.  Tell Joe he did a good job despite the help you gave him :twisted:  8)  :wink: .

I guess I'm not going to see it in person.  It doesn't look like they will be ready for mom to move until Feb. now.  I'll stop by when I do go as I'm sure you guys will be working on something interesting.

c ya,

Sum

dragrcr50

well my friend , for my sake I hope it is gone and Im on another project, we have to build a chassis in a 60 rambler wagon with full air bags , tubular aframe 4 wheel disc deal , so it might be here as will the 55 we had when you were here before it is a long term complete build ... also starting a 29 modified for resale soon ..
ownerWoodard racing and hot rod shop in mustang oklahoma. My  specialty is gassers &  nostalgia race cars , love the salt,

HOTROD47

Great looking car......Love the nose high attitude and the radiused wheel wells.
Copper Hill Rod & Custom

dragrcr50

Quote from: "HOTROD47"Great looking car......Love the nose high attitude and the radiused wheel wells.
thanks , that is the way they were meant to be isn't it.......jack em and cut em .then ya got sumthin..hehe

Crosley.In.AZ

Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

dragrcr50

Quote from: "Crosley"The car sure looks different.

8)
thanks worken my A.. off geting it done so I can get it gone hehe... reverend Joe should see it now....

Crosley.In.AZ

Quote from: "dragrcr50"

8)
thanks worken my A.. off geting it done so I can get it gone hehe... reverend Joe should see it now....

I am sure he has pray'd for you to have the proper guidance.

:ha)
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

dragrcr50

Quote from: "Crosley"
Quote from: "dragrcr50"

8)

I am sure he has pray'd for you to have the proper guidance.

:ha)
yeah, he even sent an email and offered his couch anytime I'm in town and invited me to his "mass service"  he i think that is Mass sex or something  , he seems good at that sort of thing....  :twisted: