Just for Crosley

Started by Carnut, December 22, 2006, 07:58:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carnut

Crosley.In.AZ

Quote from: "Carnut"Thought you'd get a kick out of this article.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory?id=2745145

it's been in the news all day.

I still would like a law that would make everybody that moved here since 1965 leave the state.

:lol:
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

purplepickup

Michigan is losing population :D  I think those "Move to Arizona -Land of Paradise" maps we've been handing out are working.   ~:)

Is there really 72 virgins waiting for me when I get there?
George

Crosley.In.AZ

Quote from: "purplepickup"Michigan is losing population :D  I think those "Move to Arizona -Land of Paradise" maps we've been handing out are working.   ~:)

Is there really 72 virgins waiting for me when I get there?

that is a mis print...... a 72 yr old virgin is waiting for each person that decides to move to AZ.

after the ride home today I am ready to retire and move away..

38 miles in slow freeway traffic with rain the whole distance.  Commuting sucks.

Although I was able to kick it up to 80 on the speed-O for about the last 5 miles of freeway out near the house.

:shock:
Tony

tomslik

jeez cros, i really feel for ya....
The last thing I want to do is hurt you. But it\'s still on my list

Crosley.In.AZ

Quote from: "tomslik"jeez cros, i really feel for ya....

gee Tom, I do not believe you.  :D

Each area of the country has it's unique weather to deal with at times... we needed rain here, just not on the day I ride the bike to work.. :lol:

We have fog this AM.  Maybe we have fog 3 times a year.

I would never live & work in an area of the country where it snows & stays cold day -night. Some folks love that weather, I wish more did!

That may also explain why AZ is at the top of the list of the state with the fastest population growth.

AZ has about 6.5 million people. Over 4 million are in Maricopa county where I live.  IT is very crowded and congested here now.

I can not wait to leave the area after my wife retires.  I will move to a small town area in AZ. Work on cars , travel on the bike , mayb even work part time some where ( would you like fries with that?)  and then die.

8)
Tony

tomslik

Quote from: "Crosley"
Quote from: "tomslik"jeez cros, i really feel for ya....

gee Tom, I do not believe you.  :D

Each area of the country has it's unique weather to deal with at times... we needed rain here, just not on the day I ride the bike to work.. :lol:

We have fog this AM.  Maybe we have fog 3 times a year.

that picture is fog?
that's like 60 degrees is cold...

I would never live & work in an area of the country where it snows & stays cold day -night. Some folks love that weather, I wish more did!

once upon a time i sold a trailer to a guy that changes light bulbs on radio towers in alaska.guess they had to be changed asap when they went out, even in a blizzard.
guy's got some big ones to climb a tower in those conditions....

That may also explain why AZ is at the top of the list of the state with the fastest population growth.

AZ has about 6.5 million people. Over 4 million are in Maricopa county where I live.  IT is very crowded and congested here now.

I can not wait to leave the area after my wife retires.  I will move to a small town area in AZ. Work on cars , travel on the bike , mayb even work part time some where ( would you like fries with that?)  and then die.

yeah, i don't want to retire here, i'm too old to learn spanish.
i know taco and cervesa and that's all i need to know...

8)
The last thing I want to do is hurt you. But it\'s still on my list

purplepickup

Quote from: "Crosley"I can not wait to leave the area after my wife retires.  I will move to a small town area in AZ. Work on cars , travel on the bike , mayb even work part time some where ( would you like fries with that?)  and then die.

8)
I've been watching your weather banner for Taylor and there's been a whole lot of days it's been much warmer here in Michigan than there.  You might have to put snow tires on that Honda. :wink:
George

Crosley.In.AZ

Quote from: "purplepickup"
Quote from: "Crosley"I can not wait to leave the area after my wife retires.  I will move to a small town area in AZ. Work on cars , travel on the bike , mayb even work part time some where ( would you like fries with that?)  and then die.

8)
I've been watching your weather banner for Taylor and there's been a whole lot of days it's been much warmer here in Michigan than there.  You might have to put snow tires on that Honda. :wink:

the Taylor property will have a "For Sale" sign on it in a few months

We are looking at a different area of AZ now....... stay tuned. LOL

Tony

Carnut