Ryan just announced at new HAMB event in Ohio

Started by HotRodLadyCrusr, December 15, 2006, 11:36:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HotRodLadyCrusr

Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

GPster

When you mentioned it at CHAT 2 weeks ago I wondered where/when/what but with the Jeepster back in the garage I haven't done too much except ask dumb questions and I forgot to ask that one. Gallipolis is about 70 miles south of me on Ohio Rt7  and I think there are a few federal highways close enough to make everyones drive there relaxing. It would be nice if someone would make a sticky to that site because I don't get to HAMB any deeper than the classifieds. GPster

enjenjo

Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

HotRodLadyCrusr

Joe, when the time gets closer, we'll remind you here on the RRT with a Meet and Greet type roll call.
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

Dave

Quote from: "GPster"When you mentioned it at CHAT 2 weeks ago I wondered where/when/what but with the Jeepster back in the garage I haven't done too much except ask dumb questions and I forgot to ask that one. Gallipolis is about 70 miles south of me on Ohio Rt7  and I think there are a few federal highways close enough to make everyones drive there relaxing. It would be nice if someone would make a sticky to that site because I don't get to HAMB any deeper than the classifieds. GPster

Ok so how far is that from michigan Joe ?  Ya ill ask a dumb question instead of you cause i could prolly yahoo map it but im gonna wait till you give me the answer and I dont care if it takes 4 months :!:  Ha I got time :lol:  :lol:
Dave :!:  :arrow:

phat rat

Quote from: "jusjunk"
Quote from: "GPster"When you mentioned it at CHAT 2 weeks ago I wondered where/when/what but with the Jeepster back in the garage I haven't done too much except ask dumb questions and I forgot to ask that one. Gallipolis is about 70 miles south of me on Ohio Rt7  and I think there are a few federal highways close enough to make everyones drive there relaxing. It would be nice if someone would make a sticky to that site because I don't get to HAMB any deeper than the classifieds. GPster

Ok so how far is that from michigan Joe ?  Ya ill ask a dumb question instead of you cause i could prolly yahoo map it but im gonna wait till you give me the answer and I dont care if it takes 4 months :!:  Ha I got time :lol:  :lol:

477 mi. for me so around 150 less for you. Think the your cpe can make it that far? :lol:  :lol:
Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.

GPster

Quote from: "jusjunk"Ok so how far is that from michigan Joe ?  Ya ill ask a dumb question instead of you cause i could prolly yahoo map it but im gonna wait till you give me the answer and I dont care if it takes 4 months :!:  Ha I got time :lol:  :lol:
I would maybe look at it this way (less numbers to remember). Take I75 south through Cincinnati into Kentucky til it hits I64 and go east to Huntington WVa then take the bridge accross the Ohio River and pick up Ohio 7 and head north. Maybe they need an Atlas in the waiting room at your doctor's office. GPster

rooster

520 miles for me, just like going to the nationals on 64 hy but a few hours more.